Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bristol Clash - RC1 v Void by NPA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SouthwestCNC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2017 at 11:58am
Originally posted by spongebob spongebob wrote:

Originally posted by SouthwestCNC SouthwestCNC wrote:

So who’s judging this clash? Need somebody that will not be bias but knows what they are hearing. Good luck!!

The crowd ala SPL scream-o-meter

Ahh i see.. Kick youre mate in the nuts or bring a dog whistle gottcha ;)

Edited by SouthwestCNC - 04 November 2017 at 11:59am
djkeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djkeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2017 at 7:40pm
Nah not this time supporting roots do Carnival Arts Luton same day
Soundbite
mk2_ginger_biscuit69 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mk2_ginger_biscuit69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2017 at 9:25pm
any discount tickets for people who want to check out the first hour or two, staying sober to drive home before the drum&bass begins? WinkLOL
''Remember that the object of a subwoofer is to enhance the output of your main speakers, not overpower it''

''Dubstep - an elongated electronic fart''
IainB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IainB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2017 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by mk2_ginger_biscuit69 mk2_ginger_biscuit69 wrote:

any discount tickets for people who want to check out the first hour or two, staying sober to drive home before the drum&bass begins? WinkLOL

LOL - im not the only one then LOL missus was saying 'are we staying over' and im like.... nope!
Im only going a) to hear the incubus and 2) to see what a 'proper' system sounds like... must be mad Big smile
njw View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote njw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2017 at 10:27pm
Awesome! Probably a once in a lifetime chance to experience two highly revered sound systems in one venue, but alas, I'm hiring the beastly Peavey system out that night, if you listen carefully in Bristol you'll probably be able to hear it from over the water.................LOL
Sypa View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sypa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2017 at 11:33pm
LoL
Hemisphere View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hemisphere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2017 at 10:33am
Yes I think that sounds highly likely. If you're thinking of going make sure to wear a yellow builder's hat and safety goggles to defend against falling rigs and bits of rigs.

Edited by Hemisphere - 05 November 2017 at 10:35am
Phase 1: Post on Speakerplans
Phase 2: ?????
Phase 3: Profit!
JonB67 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonB67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2017 at 4:28pm
You'll be the star turn if they play out the ymca....
njw View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote njw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2017 at 5:09pm
I'm giggling to myself here thinking about the ymca being played at war volume on a huge system. LOL

Edited by njw - 05 November 2017 at 5:09pm
djeddie View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djeddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2017 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by njw njw wrote:

I'm giggling to myself here thinking about the ymca being played at war volume on a huge system. LOL

Ditto!
Chas n Dave : it's like Drum and Bass but with beards.             E=mc² ±3dB
toastyghost View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2017 at 6:43pm
Well we already did ABBA in Croatia. Had all the security dancing
SamV View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2017 at 2:06am
Before I book a train, anyone driving up from London?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>