Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Electro Frying Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Digi Pro Amp module Fixed!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simonp1100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2018 at 12:59pm
Most Powersoft stuff can be fixed, they just need a bit of care.

Big smile
nuclearbass View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuclearbass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2018 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by simonp1100 simonp1100 wrote:

Most Powersoft stuff can be fixed, they just need a bit of care.

Big smile

It’s not powersoft
one life - have fun!
Force fusion pro audio
simonp1100 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simonp1100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2018 at 1:18pm
I assumed it was a Powersoft Digi-Mod amplifier, so is it a digital modulator ????.
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuclearbass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2018 at 1:33pm
its a digi pro, i was initially miss informed of the brand and model
one life - have fun!
Force fusion pro audio
ecoso View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ecoso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2018 at 6:38pm
FWIW, Ive benn running a small pa for 25 yrs now using traditional (!)and ,in the last 6 or so yrs ,these digipro amps in db tech flexsys system.
NEVER blown a trad amp.
Blown 5 digi amps...Had another one go last Sat!
I'm not convinced of their robustness myself...
Light and cheap BUT expensive  for replacements.
Now I wish I'd gone with another system,but flexsys is out of date now anyway, so hopefully others wont follow my foolish footsteps!
Will look into the repairer mentioned,thanks for that.
cheers ed

smitske96 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smitske96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2018 at 7:45pm
On several dutch forums there are also bad experiences with the digipro (NOT digimod) modules.
Worst part of it all was the service from Db technologies. I've read story's of waiting 6 months for a replacement.
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuclearbass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2018 at 7:48am
Originally posted by smitske96 smitske96 wrote:

On several dutch forums there are also bad experiences with the digipro (NOT digimod) modules.
Worst part of it all was the service from Db technologies. I've read story's of waiting 6 months for a replacement.

Same here with db, I’m supprised how in helpful they are.
one life - have fun!
Force fusion pro audio
ecoso View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ecoso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2018 at 8:55am
I get my replacements from CUK Audio who ,i think,are main dealers for Db Tech in Uk,which has been fine.  Good service an all, but one time they were out of stock and I had a couple months wait before they got more from Italy, which had me sweating it a bit. Dont bust an amp over their summer break! Unless you've got spares! Stuart Cunningham who runs it muttered something once about a guy who would look at them and I've got a couple boxed up ready to send but haven't got round to getting his details yet.I'll ask about it again when I order another unit and let you know if its a goer.

2 or 3 years ago someone at Ampman told me it was a repairable unit on the phone, then they said that they didn't repair them after I sent it to them. After a £50 inspection fee! Hmm.

As for DbTech themselves; I guess that to them we are just a small place a long way away that speak a funny language....!

Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuclearbass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2018 at 9:10am
Originally posted by ecoso ecoso wrote:

I get my replacements from CUK Audio who ,i think,are main dealers for Db Tech in Uk,which has been fine.  Good service an all, but one time they were out of stock and I had a couple months wait before they got more from Italy, which had me sweating it a bit. Dont bust an amp over their summer break! Unless you've got spares! Stuart Cunningham who runs it muttered something once about a guy who would look at them and I've got a couple boxed up ready to send but haven't got round to getting his details yet.I'll ask about it again when I order another unit and let you know if its a goer.

2 or 3 years ago someone at Ampman told me it was a repairable unit on the phone, then they said that they didn't repair them after I sent it to them. After a £50 inspection fee! Hmm.

As for DbTech themselves; I guess that to them we are just a small place a long way away that speak a funny language....!

Are they a Scottish company, when I called db they gave me their main distro and repair Centre number for uk and if I recall right they were in Scotland

They weren’t interested either 😂
one life - have fun!
Force fusion pro audio
ecoso View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ecoso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2018 at 10:35am
Thats right they're in Glasgow.
And yeah, they won't repair the modules,just supply replacements as far as I know.
voron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote voron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2018 at 8:57am
All DIGIPRO's modules are repairable, feel free for contact with me. I have enough knowledge, skills & experience.

Kobe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2018 at 11:18am
Originally posted by voron voron wrote:

All DIGIPRO's modules are repairable, feel free for contact with me. I have enough knowledge, skills & experience.

this very timely ,  I have an RCF art705as sub with a broken Digipro 600m ,  the PSU is faulty ( i guess amp board is fine).
do you have a schematic for the 600m ? ( i can only source the 1000s online) . thanks in advance

Nuclearbass -  who helped you out in Matrix? i may well get in touch

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>