FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RC1 new active speakers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
concept-10 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote concept-10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RC1 new active speakers
    Posted: 07 February 2020 at 12:03pm
Should be a lot of fun and an eye opener for many Smile
RC1 Sound System View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RC1 Sound System Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2020 at 11:59am

In case anyone would like to come and see/hear our latest active speakers we're doing a demo evening in Sheffield on 27th February.

We will have some of our crazy V2 Unibass bins there, as well as our Espiella and General top boxes.

Anyone interested would be very welcome, and of course you can bring your own tracks along if there's anything you would like to try.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RC1 Sound System Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2019 at 1:38pm
We're holding a London (Peckham) Demo Evening on Tuesday 5th March if anyone would like to come and meet us and have a closer look and listen to some of our unique products.
Bring your own music if there's anything you would specifically like to try out!

Event is from 18:00 to 21:00.  Drop me a line if you would like to come down and I'll add you to the guest list.  My email is jon@rc1.audio Smile

bass*en*mass View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bass*en*mass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2018 at 7:29pm
any measurements available? 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RC1 Sound System Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2018 at 4:52pm
In case anyone is interested I just posted some more info on our active bass speakers at http://www.rc1.audio/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/UNIBASS-Intro1a.pdf
Old king coles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Old king coles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2018 at 3:15pm
Well the guys at RC1 pulled it right out of the bag Friday night! Huge clear sound...Big ups

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Old king coles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2018 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by concept-10 concept-10 wrote:

Originally posted by Old king coles Old king coles wrote:

I'll be there!

I thought you might

What can I say lol, be good to say hello again
concept-10 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote concept-10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2018 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by Old king coles Old king coles wrote:

I'll be there!

I thought you might

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Old king coles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2018 at 3:49pm
I'll be there!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RC1 Sound System Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2018 at 12:34pm
As mentioned above we're powering the Bris-Tek room in "Coroners Court" at Lakota in Bristol this Friday with some of the active bins & tops if anyone would like to come and hear them in action.
A preview/private listening/testing may be possible before the actual event starts, for more info please feel free to drop me a message Smile
mojofilters View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mojofilters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2018 at 1:03pm
I was surprised at the criticism of ES too. We have a few KV2 rigs locally, all of which sound excellent - even when pushed.

The only problem I see with an ES system is the high price!
rish View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2018 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by concept-10 concept-10 wrote:

Originally posted by mk2_ginger_biscuit69 mk2_ginger_biscuit69 wrote:

Originally posted by mojofilters mojofilters wrote:

Whilst I'm not especially familiar with this name, I've enjoyed reading about interesting innovative British PA solutions in this thread.

Obviously I haven't heard these specific boxes, but it seems the SPL quoted combined with the high sound quality - would perhaps put this box in competition with the similarly compact KV2 ES system.

Looking at the price from that perspective, £3,000 per box appears to be rather good value.

Good luck with the new product, I hope I get a chance to hear it one day!

much as i love the ES system, it does sound nice, its not 'that' loud, and sound quality goes rapidly down hill when you give it some beans. Not heard the RC1, but im not sure thats a fair comparison. They sound like completely different animals to me.

These do sound very good at high volume, I have not heard the quality drop off.

I have heard the KV2 at Mediatech in South Africa and it was one of the best sounding systems there. even at high volume it was good.

Rish
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>