FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wifi remote controller for the Ultradrive

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Risc_Terilia View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Risc_Terilia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2018 at 9:15am
There's a bit of space inside the DCX's case, I wonder if these components could be mounted in there?
dylan-penguinmedia View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dylan-penguinmedia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2018 at 9:09am
Great work.
We have about 40 Arduinos in the unit doing nothing, so we’ll have a bash at this one I think... Was just contemplating selling on our DCX, too!

sgarfa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sgarfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2018 at 8:26am
really impressive, it would be nice to use this beautiful interface with other processors ..
aziz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aziz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2018 at 10:16pm
I've been threatening to buy a dcx for the last year but I've been holding of because I know the second I get one,berry will release the new super duper version for half the cost and the old one will instantly be obsolete.
You looking at Betamax man here😃
djeddie View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djeddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2018 at 9:12pm
But why would Berry invest time and money into the, already donkeys years old, DCX when it stills sells shed loads each year? My guess is they'll come out with a new version when sales drop off because of the lack of Ethernet/USB etc etc.

Chas n Dave : it's like Drum and Bass but with beards.             E=mc² ±3dB
Risc_Terilia View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Risc_Terilia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2018 at 7:46pm
This really breathes new life into an aging beast
JonB67 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JonB67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2018 at 7:23pm
Im just about to get my first dsp and to be honest it's one of the things that's putting me off the dcx and onto the other more up to date options.

They must be developing either a new unit or at least a usb and software upgrade now????
studio45 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote studio45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2018 at 3:45pm
Excellent work! 
But absolutely astonishing, really, that Behringer themselves haven't yet made this update to the DCX. LMS units with ethernet/Wifi control have been on the market for years now even in the budget arena.
Studio45 - Repairs & Building Commotion Soundsystem -Mobile PA
concept-10 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote concept-10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2018 at 9:57am
Very nice
nuclearbass View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nuclearbass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2018 at 8:48am
Really nice
one life - have fun!
Force fusion pro audio
djeddie View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote djeddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2018 at 9:16pm
Clap
Nice work!
Chas n Dave : it's like Drum and Bass but with beards.             E=mc² ±3dB
fatfreddiescat View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fatfreddiescat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2018 at 7:22pm
WOW, nice work, very nice interface too.Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>