Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > New Projects Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wifi remote controller for the Ultradrive

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmaudio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2018 at 10:26am
I would love to purchase a couple of these too! Let me know when your ready to sell
Lasse Lukkari View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lasse Lukkari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2018 at 10:53am
The first "final" version is ready! 

The solder paste stencil is still on its way so I had to dose the paste with a syringe. All SMD soldering was done with a hot air gun but I have also bought a cheap reflow oven from China. It should arrive in a month or so. When I get the oven I can do a small batch for a small group of beta testers.

Edited by Lasse Lukkari - 16 June 2018 at 3:37pm
SamV View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2018 at 12:04pm
Looks great!
smoore View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2018 at 2:48pm
Also keen for one!
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lasse Lukkari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2018 at 6:39am
First one out of my new oven!

I'm really happy about the results! 

This is the first project where I use SMD components and have designed the whole circuit and PCB myself. It's also the first time I'm using laser cur solder paste stencil and reflow oven too. There has been a lot to learn and I'm just starting to understand how much I still don't know.
tomelmore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tomelmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2018 at 6:53am
Excellent work! Nice to see you’re producing these yourself, true diy! Now when can we get our hands on one, would be really handy during setup up for some festivals coming up soon? Wink

Edited by tomelmore - 19 July 2018 at 6:54am
concept-10 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote concept-10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2018 at 7:54am
Exceptional work Clap
SamV View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2018 at 1:07pm
You should be well proud matey
MarjanM View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MarjanM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2018 at 2:30pm
Excellent!!!
Marjan Milosevic
MM-Acoustics
www.mm-acoustics.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MM-Acoustics/608901282527713
faup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote faup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2018 at 6:42pm
Hello Lasse,

thanks for your great work, ESP32 and TTl converter is ordered in china.

BTW. i found one thing missing in remote app.

On DCX Delay settings you can also adjust the delay in millseconds ( concrete in mm and the view of msec changed accordingly ).

This would help on Settings with Phase measurments between bass cabinets.

Could you add in the feature the display of the delay's in msec too ?
I'm firm in perl and a little bit python , think the programming is in react, this is for me at this moment so called unknown territory.

Thanks again for this helpfull and cool piece of soft and hardware.

Greetings

Alex ( Soundengineer ) Germany

Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lasse Lukkari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2018 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by faup faup wrote:

Hello Lasse,
Could you add in the feature the display of the delay's in msec too ?

The conversion should be easy to do in the frontend. I'll do it when I have time.

Edit: I think i misread you. I was thinking about the conversion between time and distance. The so called "short delays" that are in milliseconds are only available for outputs. Is that what you are looking for?

Edited by Lasse Lukkari - 19 July 2018 at 8:54pm
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lasse Lukkari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2018 at 5:36pm
A few more pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>