Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bristol Sound Clash part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote concept-10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2018 at 8:56am
Hi Genome, Jon said you were there but didn't get chance to catch up, in all fairness to revolt Tomo and the crew had been trying to integrate there new kicks during the day, by 10pm it was sounding good, I really liked the Flare horns they sounded very musical, they definitely put up a bigger fight than the Void rig, enjoyed it very much.

gen0me View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gen0me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2018 at 3:20pm
Yea bass and kicks were better than Voids. Actually kicks were better than RC1. Void had too much painfull kick.
I have no idea how we havent meet. It was a small party.
I appreciate every like :)) https//www.facebook.com/genomesoundsystems
Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/gen-ome/
wires View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wires Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2018 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by gen0me gen0me wrote:

Pretty melodic basses but way too weak in comparison to RC1. Worse tops. Flame me.

Interesting setup.
So is this run 6 way? As I can see there being issues getting the tops matched to the boxes under them and flare subs.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12