Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

help me find a switch please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godathunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help me find a switch please
    Posted: 15 October 2018 at 12:58pm
my cheap and nasty router has died; the power switch has gone (again - I rebuilt it a couple of years ago but thats not an option this time)

its this switch

and Id love to buy it from them were it not for the 30 something euro carriage charge which seems a bit of overkill for a 1 euro 20g part and makes it an uneconomic repair for a 50 euro tool

I need an identically sized switch because of space limitations. Ive drawn a blank with the usual component suppliers.

plan b is to fit a momentary footswitch to the mains cable

plan c is to just buy another cheap router but, much as Id love to claim I want to keep the old one for sentimental reasons, Im a cheapskate

any ideas chaps?

LOUDER THAN LOUD
odc04r View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odc04r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2018 at 10:34pm
Could be wrong but it looks like the guy in the top left of this page, FA2-5/2W2

http://www.htkg.com/en/product.asp?bid=37&sid=41

Bad news is that I cannot find a stockist anywhere, there are some old pages showing out of stock. The company that sells them has an order page, might be worth dropping them an email and asking what the minimum order is - nothing to lose. If it's reasonable you could always ebay the extras or keep as spares. Postage should be very cheap via china post, just have to wait a month.

Post Reply Post Reply