Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Scoops
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

21 inch compatible driver list

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonB67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2018 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by RealitySound RealitySound wrote:

Suddenly re-minded why I don't post sh1t on here anymore

Please dont let it get to you.  I for one and I'm sure many others quietly read through the list with interest and appreciated your effort. 

While i understand the idea of a regularised list, anyone wanting a resource now has a list of manufacturers spec in one placr to start from,  which is all they'll get if they go hunting the manufacturers websites.

RealitySound View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RealitySound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2018 at 1:32am
Originally posted by JonB67 JonB67 wrote:

Originally posted by RealitySound RealitySound wrote:

Suddenly re-minded why I don't post sh1t on here anymore

Please dont let it get to you.  I for one and I'm sure many others quietly read through the list with interest and appreciated your effort. 

While i understand the idea of a regularised list, anyone wanting a resource now has a list of manufacturers spec in one placr to start from,  which is all they'll get if they go hunting the manufacturers websites.

Thank you. I had all this info on my desktop as I was searching around the net comparing drivers. Wasn't expecting such a backlash for sharing on the forum.....lordy lordy Confused
When you gonna send me some $$ mate ?
Father-Francis View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Father-Francis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2018 at 1:45am
jo boss some chicks learn to fly ,and want to fly to the sun , some become birds that fly in groups , we are like animals , not all of us think the same bro , chill man , just make your list ,we'l chip in or just read , 
Music is the strongest form of magic.(+45 31879997)blakmanpro@gmail.com, foa@sweetboxaudio.dk
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RealitySound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2018 at 2:37am
Originally posted by Father-Francis Father-Francis wrote:

jo boss some chicks learn to fly ,and want to fly to the sun , some become birds that fly in groups , we are like animals , not all of us think the same bro , chill man , just make your list ,we'l chip in or just read , 

Yes I
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Father-Francis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2018 at 8:54am
LAVOCE

SAN214.50           1700   98.5     39     30      .28    .26     226     15.5

I've been looking at this guy for awhile now looking to make a ported bin tuned at around 20hz but the B&C is much better in the sim , need to get one them to test . 

Music is the strongest form of magic.(+45 31879997)blakmanpro@gmail.com, foa@sweetboxaudio.dk
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RealitySound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2018 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Father-Francis Father-Francis wrote:

LAVOCE

SAN214.50           1700   98.5     39     30      .28    .26     226     15.5

I've been looking at this guy for awhile now looking to make a ported bin tuned at around 20hz but the B&C is much better in the sim , need to get one them to test . 

I was tempted to get a couple to play with by the price alone. $450 vs $600-$710 for the B&C's
I dunno the price differences by you....
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Father-Francis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2018 at 5:01pm
524euros  This is the highest I’ve seen so far most are sell at around 499, but am sure I could get for 350euros ,simmed in a cab that’s 72*61.6*80, got 22hz it’s a ported Br , still have to work on Simms, cause my kicks are 636 so need to move some figures around, so my kicks fit flash on top , they are cheaper than most of the others.will pm you when I get there Boss 
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RealitySound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2018 at 8:02pm
sajti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sajti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2018 at 8:48pm
And what about Beyma 21LEX1600Nd?

Sajti
Miles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2018 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by efinque efinque wrote:

I dislike 21" drivers for some reason though.

Clap

nothing beats a 12 inch scoop
Tonskulus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tonskulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2018 at 9:36pm
lots of talk about xmax.. there are also different behaviours as soon as xmax is exceeded. Some drivers sounds horrible immediately after that, some others can be pushed even further without too much problems like cone flapping/farting etc.

That's why some real world comparsion / tests should be high in priority when comparing different drivers to each other.

Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RealitySound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2018 at 2:04am
I have only ever heard cheapy Techincal Pro 21 (they were $125, had to try em...) 
18sound 21LW1400 which are ok for the price. They were great till I put some REAL power into them, then they were TOAST. (stonelove few years ago- red-lining signal no doubt)
18sound21-9601- beast of a driver. Haven't blown one yet! Had 5 out for Mighty Crown last year (guys still talking about it) Had all 8 out for StoneLove summer gone. Not entirely impressed with them in my scoops though, even with 2k+ into each driver.
They are now in Marjan's single reflex 21's running off a chinese LAB 20000K. Something serious. However winter time is upon us, very small window of time I have to build. Toying around with the idea of 21" folded horns (similar to Tony's) or some 21 hybrid hog like cab. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>