Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Small run enamel badges

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnbpc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Small run enamel badges
    Posted: 03 January 2019 at 3:39pm
I’m looking to have a small run (10 at most) of custom branded enamel badges made up for a few cabs, does anyone have any suggestions where to get this done? Prefable with a small or no setup costs.

Or if anyone has any DIY alternatives that would be good?

wires View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote wires Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2019 at 6:05pm
Sorry for going off topic but I’m dying to know!

Are you the most persistent Internet forum troll ever?
Based on your advice and responses throughout speakerplans i’m struggling to think of any other explanation lol

Kudos if you are!
ODea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ODea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2019 at 8:36pm
Javic Lazer cutting in norfolk did some bits for me with top results... 4 custom brass plates... Mega helpful, quick, great communication. Check their site out, they quoted me for free with different price points - even sent me one example of the super expensive way of doing it to entice me hehe... Great work. 
Five Mile Sound - 12v & Dub System
SamV View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2019 at 10:57pm
Resin domed badges are what you want and there a lot of companies in the UK who can do small runs. I remember looking into it a couple of years back. Generally those that print and die cut stickers do this.

I remember 25x 40mm round ones was about £50 + shipping. With 100 only being a few quid more.
dnbpc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnbpc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2019 at 3:34pm
Nice one I’ll take a look at a couple of the options.

Found this site that offer domed stickers at a reasonable price (£18 min order) as well which might work depending on strong the adhesive they use is.

dnbpc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnbpc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2019 at 10:56am
Ended up going with the stickers international option, very happy with the results. They’ve worked well in place of the original logic badges but not sure how well they would stick if applied direct to a grill.
SamV View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2019 at 12:33am
Looks great :)
 Post Reply Post Reply