Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Efinique. A joke is a joke.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Poll Question: Efinique. A joke is a joke.
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [7.55%]
28 [52.83%]
9 [16.98%]
12 [22.64%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2019 at 3:32pm
well he does have an instagram with photos of himself in his diy clothes.

he is pretty constructive...
Pasi View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pasi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2019 at 3:32pm

He is real person, not Timmy or Rog or Toasty...
MattStolton View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattStolton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2019 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by Pasi Pasi wrote:

He is real person, not Timmy or Rog or Toasty...

Shaggers?

Well within his capabilities to completely generate a spoof online presence, back date it enough to below the line, and then launch it after we all thought he had got bored of us.
Matt Stolton - Technical Director (!!!) - Wilding Sound Ltd
"Sparkius metiretur vestra" - "Meter Your Mains"
4D View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote 4D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2019 at 9:19pm
Hi Freddy

I think this rather bigoted thread is the one that should be deleted.

E-fink is not the first or the last keyboard bore to flood the SP bandwidth

When I think of all the people who have been banned or "hounded" off the forum despite the tedium of their posts mostly they have only added to the diversity and character of the forum.

We have few enough posters as is

DMZ. "The bass was intense. Girls were literally running up to stand next to the subs"
Meat View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2019 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by 4D 4D wrote:

Hi Freddy

I think this rather bigoted thread is the one that should be deleted.

E-fink is not the first or the last keyboard bore to flood the SP bandwidth

When I think of all the people who have been banned or "hounded" off the forum despite the tedium of their posts mostly they have only added to the diversity and character of the forum.

We have few enough posters as is

Completely agree. I quite like a bit of silly builds to look at. My first (and many since) builds were a bit wonky and silly and they got better,

He's evidently very motivated and I support his continued membership. He does need to start listening though, especially about not giving 'definitive' advice beyond his expertise though.

With time, learning and experience I think he could turn out some interesting projects which is what this forum is for. Not all of us just want to see piles of branded boxes being powered by towers of powersoft all the time although that's important too, as the state of the art is also inspiring.
Don't test the champignon sound
Sypa View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sypa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2019 at 9:51pm
Leaveefinquealone. Jpg

LOL
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2019 at 11:10pm
also agree with 4d
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2019 at 11:52pm

How,?

Edited by freddymendez - 10 January 2019 at 12:10am
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2019 at 12:11am
Most of you are missing the point
imageoven View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imageoven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2019 at 1:59am
Originally posted by freddymendez freddymendez wrote:

My point is after the passage of time, his ramblings may be incorrectly though of as truth..

Why?

This is a forum not a text book.

People learn from being wrong. OK he personally might not be very good at taking advice, but it's put out there for everyone else to read and learn from as well. As long as there's a counter argument put up then anyone reading has a choice of what to believe, no different from anyone else's posts. banning people for 'wrong ideas' is not for me.

Has he broken any forum rules? I don't think so.
Keep pushing on, things are gonna get better.
Tonskulus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tonskulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2019 at 6:00am
What ever if it's troll/joke or not.. great fun to read anyway.  And for sure, there are lot's of serious advices from experts around Efinique's posts.  At least he's trying a lot of things and that's something!
Great forum all in all.

corell View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote corell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2019 at 8:59am
I can think of more than one long time, respected member on here, posting totally wrong information with highest confidence on a regular basis. Thats the nature of a forum. Efinque is certainly not the only one and honestly, which newbie comes to SP and reads old topics here anyways? They just open a new one to ask the same (silly) questions Cool
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>