Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Efinique. A joke is a joke.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Poll Question: Efinique. A joke is a joke.
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [7.55%]
28 [52.83%]
9 [16.98%]
12 [22.64%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote concept-10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2019 at 10:35am
Originally posted by freddymendez freddymendez wrote:

Why all the sudden you all care about my behaviour but seem uninterested in the original problem?
Read my post, I was one of the first to say his advice could be dangerous, you are making it worse with this childish point proving rubbish.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2019 at 10:36am
How is it childish? It's exactly the same as is being done on here by others. Are they childish?

Pasi View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pasi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2019 at 10:49am

The proof would be in the pudding really - let's see if I get banned for doing exactly the same thing as Mr efinques he knows everything

You are just a joke now. He is a newbie who doesn't know but he think the knows. Pretty much everyone has been there at some point. You are just trolling and behaving like a child.

Yet, none of you has even concidered if Efinque actually has any sort of disabilities like autism or anything like that what may affect his behaviour.

Again freddy, read and understand: Nobody is happy with his posts across the board but everyone is happy to let him fiddle in his own thread where things are contained. It's not too hard to understand, you muppet.

But, as many may have noticed, there are times when i'm not around here for long time. And i guess another one of those times starts now again. We'll see when i will be back, if i'll be back. And people like Freddy are the reason for that, and that no other actual pro spends their time here and shares their knowledge. It's just wasted time.

godathunder View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godathunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2019 at 10:50am
freddy, concept - may I suggest the pm feature

edit: Im getting dejavu re: toxic tom

Edited by godathunder - 10 January 2019 at 10:52am
LOUDER THAN LOUD
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2019 at 10:52am
corell View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2019 at 10:57am
Originally posted by MattStolton MattStolton wrote:

Originally posted by corell corell wrote:

I can think of more than one long time, respected member on here, posting totally wrong information with highest confidence on a regular basis.

What have I done wrong now? Everything I say is based on Wikipedia fact and personal experience!

Although I will take the "respected member" bit as a compliment.

havent thought about you for a second, but now that you "exposed" yourself, i will check your recent posts for BS LOL
godathunder View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godathunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2019 at 11:00am

i will check your recent posts for BS LOL

Ive checked - full of BS

BS7671
BS1363
BS7909

LOUDER THAN LOUD
MattStolton View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattStolton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2019 at 11:01am

Why all the sudden you all care about my behaviour but seem uninterested in the original problem?

I think, as F.Mendez has alluded too, we are all guilty of forum bullying. This entire thread, much as it started as a giggle, is case in point.

However the deeper discussion that needs to be had, and should be had internet wide, is fundamentally about what you do about fake news/fake facts.

Everywhere you go on the 'net, when trying to find authoritative fact, all you really get is opinion passed off as fact.

If your lucky, that fact is actually close enough to the truth, or has some grounding in the truth, and advances your quest for knowledge. However, moreover than not, it is just repeating other sites "opinion passed as fact", with clickbait ads everywhere. In this manner BS becomes widely distributed as fact, as the top 10 searches all say the same thing, themselves all just repeating the same initial "fact", whether actually true or not.

My issue was that his dance stack questions had already been "answered" on another forum (and they were far less pleasant than us with there responses. Read It Here), so he comes here and asked the same question, as he didn't get the answer he wanted to hear.

We should also find out who "mitchiemasha" on DJF is, as he recommended him to this forum! Cheers buddy!
Matt Stolton - Technical Director (!!!) - Wilding Sound Ltd
"Sparkius metiretur vestra" - "Meter Your Mains"
MattStolton View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattStolton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2019 at 11:03am
Originally posted by godathunder godathunder wrote:

i will check your recent posts for BS LOL

Ive checked - full of BS

BS7671
BS1363
BS7909

Your forget BS5839 pt 8 - love my 100V line!
Matt Stolton - Technical Director (!!!) - Wilding Sound Ltd
"Sparkius metiretur vestra" - "Meter Your Mains"
corell View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2019 at 11:09am
Well, getting called out by BFM the man himself for building" clusterfucks" could be counted as a compliment LOL pure gold

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2019 at 11:09am
Matt - very understanding

Everyone else - how you know he's a newbie? Could he be here for the purpose of shit posting? Look what he has caused. Internet win for him.

Is shit posting allowed?

Complete lack of understanding from almost everyone it would seem
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2019 at 11:13am
Anyone else think it's odd that despite being online whilst this thread is active, he has made no comment at all?

As i said previously, a bit of sillyness confined to just his own thread is not really going to degrade the forum any, but interupting other peoples technical questions and topics with random ill-advised nonsense is a no-no....if anyone spots one of these,send me the link,will remove it.  Thumbs Up
Be seeing you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>