Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Efinique. A joke is a joke.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Poll Question: Efinique. A joke is a joke.
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [7.55%]
28 [52.83%]
9 [16.98%]
12 [22.64%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2019 at 11:15am
Wicked! I'll remove all mine now.
godathunder View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godathunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2019 at 11:15am
Originally posted by jbl_man jbl_man wrote:

interupting other peoples technical questions and topics with random ill-advised nonsense is a no-no....if anyone spots one of these,send me the link,will remove it.  Thumbs Up

christ ian, youll have to delete over half the posts ever made and the entire scoop subforum
LOUDER THAN LOUD
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2019 at 11:21am
All my silly posts now gone. Thanks for your understanding!
JonB67 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonB67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2019 at 11:46am
Originally posted by Pasi Pasi wrote:

Yet, none of you has even concidered if Efinque actually has any sort of disabilities like autism or anything like that what may affect his behaviour.

Not so pasi. Ive actually suggested this twice.
Robbo View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2019 at 2:00pm
Here we go YET AGAIN-----Been on here a while now and over the years there have been quite a few occasions when this current scenario has happened in the past.
The net result of this type of situation is that the forum tends to lose a few well respected and knowledgable members--some disappear with a parting shot but others just give up without any fuss and further down the line, the penny drops and the regular forum members that do actually contribute on here realise that member so and so has not posted for a while.
Either way it can only be detrimental to the forum going forward---I am sure that a lot of you can remember well known people on here, some with a huge font of knowledge and experience who no longer contribute this into the forum.

I am a bit long in the tooth now with experience going back to the 1960s so have seen an witnessed quite a lot over the years, but it always makes me sad when situations like this arise and we let one individual wind up the majority
and spoil things---we currently have a prime minister who just does not listen to anyone---it must be fashionable at the moment to do exactly this.
Battered View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Battered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2019 at 3:34am
K-Line his posts!!

K-Line his posts with fire!!

effinell LOL
Touching cloth at 200 mph
doller View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2019 at 5:00am
The pics do make me laugh. Really laugh. Like jbl man said it's worth it for the pics. I don't really read his posts. But a few of the comments from you guys make me laugh.
The only thing I would say to Efique Is Here you have a forum that with the old sweats. You can draw on over 1000yrs collective experience. (I don't include myself) FOR FREE. And they will help you for free.

Dude you just tryed to make a speaker out of paper towels in the microwave. If that was for real and you really had that thought process well??????

Why didn't you just post first your idear. Hey guys I wanna make a speaker out of paper towels in the microwave,, Wadda ya think? Come on.. end!

Edited by doller - 14 January 2019 at 5:03am
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2019 at 9:20am
you can see just the pictures here then so..

https://www.instagram.com/efinque/
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2019 at 10:20am
Originally posted by Battered Battered wrote:

K-Line his posts!!

K-Line his posts with fire!!

effinell LOL

We're not on IRC mate!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456