Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gear 4 music

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote concept-10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gear 4 music
    Posted: 09 January 2019 at 5:53pm
Ordered an eq on the 23rd of December, didn't expect it before new year but 2nd 3rd, anyway two days ago still not received so sent an email, got confirmation email stating it would be answered in 72 hours (not good enough imo) anyway decided to phone them yesterday and was told they had messed up the order and would I like a refund or the eq, well of course I want the eq, get it sent, (getting fed up now) so tonight I get a call saying they don't have one but can send me one at the end of Jan, so would I like a refund, yes i would like a fkn refund do i can get one elsewhere, ok we will do that it will take 3 to 5 working days (wtf) so with the weekend it could take 7 days to get MY money back, funny took seconds to take my money, In my opinion this is really bad service and would not recommend them ever.
Daniel S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2019 at 9:11pm
They seem to be a bit hit or miss. My experience from two orders have been really good and items have actually arrived earlier than expected. I guess it comes down to if they have the item in stock or not.
Distortion is evil
toastyghost View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2019 at 9:37pm
It's not possible to refund a debit card any more quickly, to be fair. Transaction reversal takes 3 days. So does payment, technically, but the bank sort of 'loan' the cash.
Danielr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danielr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2019 at 11:57pm
They did the same with a few sets of head phones that I bought.

Placed order in February, (listed as in stock) then they were suddenly out of stock, but would be with me soon, then they were back ordered... All the time I had to wait just a little more...finally sent the order in August, In the mean time the price changes and they also asked for more money. 

Their prices are middle of the road, their customer service is terrible. -if I hear people saying they might order from there
I advise them that they are in for a rough ride service wise that I'd pay more not to have to deal with them. 

concept-10 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote concept-10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2019 at 6:53am
Mine was listed as in stock, If it wasn't and they took my money then that is really bad practice, 72 hours to answer an email is also bad.

concept-10 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote concept-10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2019 at 9:45am
Originally posted by freddymendez freddymendez wrote:

Phone 999 and explain I'm sure they can help no problem
Wasn,t asking for advice, just pointing out crap service in the hope someone else didn't get the same, class reply though, not.
 Post Reply Post Reply