Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Soundgear Orbit 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AM55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Soundgear Orbit 2
    Posted: 10 January 2019 at 8:51am

I notice a new menu item has appeared on the Soundgear site called Orbit 2 that says coming soon. Any chance of a sneak peak or some details?

Orbit 4's look like a great product so I am intrigued to find out what's in the pipeline.
Timebomb View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timebomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2019 at 10:34am
Sorry ill change that, the Orbit 2 has been going backwards and forwards for about a year now and im  afraid its not imminently ready,  i have several new designs in the works but i think its best if i stop mentioning them to people as designs change and evolve, its just the nature of development.

I can say there will be a slightly revised version of the Orbit 3 soon with the new polyurea coating.  It is the same cabinet though just a few little tweeks.    
James Secker          facebook.com/soundgearuk
James@soundgear.co.uk               www.soundgear.co.uk
AM55 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AM55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2019 at 1:55pm
Hopefully it will be a 2 x 18. Wink
bob4 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2019 at 2:16pm
I was wondering if it could be possible to have separate clones of the orbit 4s low mid 12" section to beef up the kick range?
Timebomb View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timebomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2019 at 3:24pm
I plan to doa separate low mid section of the Orbit 4, it will be a 2x12" though and will have M20 mounts on the top so it can be used as an array board.  
James Secker          facebook.com/soundgearuk
James@soundgear.co.uk               www.soundgear.co.uk
bob4 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2019 at 3:38pm
fantastic!!
 Post Reply Post Reply