Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Feedback Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoman 218 active sub

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuclearbass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thoman 218 active sub
    Posted: 23 January 2019 at 9:55pm
hey guys, any one one any feedback on Thomson’s active 218

one life - have fun!
Force fusion pro audio
THECANDLEMAN View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECANDLEMAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2019 at 11:38am
Go find leathon lacrette on facebook
He pushes thomann subs and has had a lot of the 218a and 212a boxes in dif setups

I think he had about 12-14x thomann 218a at once
Motion Systems - Void Airmotion, Airten & Stasys 218 With Powersoft DSP
msoundsystem View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msoundsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2019 at 1:10pm
I brought x2 of these boxes at the start of January. Both arrived not working. As soon as u turn them on there was a massive hissing noise through the drivers. Very bad. So I contacted thomann and they agreed to take them back. They admitted there was a fault with them and sent me two replacement boxes. I took delivery of the replacements last week and same problem again!!! So they have now collected them and offered me a full refund as I have lost my faith in these. X4 boxes all the same fault on power on with volume down and no input scorce connected.. It sounds to me like a dodgy batch of boxes (serial numbers) .. I know people who have these and are happy. But I cannot believe my luck.. They have said to me the technicians will look at the boxes and let me know why this fault keeps happening. Anyway I'm now looking for some very similar. Must be active boxes x2 18" £1800 budget. Any advice on any other products that will offer same performance for the price? Cheers 
 Post Reply Post Reply