Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Golden ticket: legal venue in London allows rig?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Golden ticket: legal venue in London allows rig?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teknotice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Golden ticket: legal venue in London allows rig?
    Posted: 08 February 2019 at 3:38pm
Hi guys,

I have exhausted my efforts in trying to find a reasonably priced venue in London that will let you take a pro sound system in. 

I should have asked here first really but ahwell.

Anyone know of any where this can be done, even community halls, pub function rooms etc.

I believe this to be the golden ticket of the sound system scene esp. in London. Somehow I think no one is going to know anywhere hehe. Music would be electronic with DJs and the music wouldn't have to be too heavy.

Thanks!

p.s no I don't care about great clubs with existing installs. 

Edited by Teknotice - 08 February 2019 at 3:39pm
'why on earth do you need this much amplification?!'
csg View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2019 at 5:40pm
its not in London, but we do a lot of events in the UK centre for Carnival Arts in Luton. flat level load in, 63a 3ø mains in each corner, and we have taken some frankly ridiculous systems in there and not once have we ever been told to turn it down. In there next Friday with Idris Elba headlining.

They will want insurance and RAMS, but so should everywhere else.

35 mins from brent cross.
“The fact is this is about identifying what we do best and finding more ways of doing less of it better”
Teknotice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teknotice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2019 at 12:06am
Thanks for the reply mate, will look into it. 

Any other suggestions welcome!
'why on earth do you need this much amplification?!'
 Post Reply Post Reply