Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Imitation Funktion One R2SH horns

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subtone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Imitation Funktion One R2SH horns
    Posted: 20 February 2019 at 6:38pm
Hi All

I have found these Imitation Funktion One R2SH - unloaded / empty online for a really good price $65 -

https://jsoundaudio.en.made-in-china.com/product/kXOJdFuHlnRC/China-PRO-Audio-Speaker-Horn-Accessories-160-161-162-.html

Only problem is that I cant find mid range drivers for those anywhere - I'm guessing 
the mid range driver needs to have a hole in the middle for the phase plug to screw in?

Does anyone know where you can buy F1 mid range drivers with the hole for the phase plug
or does any one else manufacture these?

thanks
Martin
Robbo View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2019 at 7:35pm
So you really think that anyone on here is going to help you in ripping off a well known British company in order to save money to probably spend it on even more Chinese copies of UK products---There are a lot of forum members on here that have invested in Funktion One gear and they have paid full UK prices for their equipment so you will be making a lot of people very angry by the above post.
 Post Reply Post Reply