Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Download Festival 2019

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APC321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Download Festival 2019
    Posted: 14 June 2019 at 4:41pm
I just found on the net this photo of the Download rock festival that is taking place this weekend.

I think it is a fantastic photo so I thought I would share it here.

Photo Credit: Joseph Raynor / Nottingham Post.

Edited by APC321 - 14 June 2019 at 8:30pm
APC321 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APC321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2019 at 4:58pm
If you "right click" on the photo, and then click on "view image" you can see it full size.
jacethebase View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacethebase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2019 at 4:48pm
I So wanted to go and watch Slipknot but am stuck at a Boule Festival!
www.wedding-production.co.uk

www.stage2sound.com
toastyghost View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2019 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by jacethebase jacethebase wrote:

Trust me, you’re winning where you are. The site is absolutely buggered and tons of people left before the first band came on.
jacethebase View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacethebase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2019 at 6:56pm
Let’s hope the weather sorts it’s self out for Glastonbury.
www.wedding-production.co.uk

www.stage2sound.com
mk2_ginger_biscuit69 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mk2_ginger_biscuit69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2019 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by toastyghost toastyghost wrote:

Trust me, you’re winning where you are. The site is absolutely buggered and tons of people left before the first band came on.

quite! many of my production friends are there and not having a terribly great time!

And as impressive as this setup is, theres nothing there that excites me. Its a large outdoor stage, with a load of array boxes, and a load of lighting. Take away the ''download'' branding and you could literally be at any stage in the world. Boring!
''Remember that the object of a subwoofer is to enhance the output of your main speakers, not overpower it''

''Dubstep - an elongated electronic fart''
DNbshaggy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DNbshaggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2019 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by mk2_ginger_biscuit69 mk2_ginger_biscuit69 wrote:

Originally posted by toastyghost toastyghost wrote:

quite! many of my production friends are there and not having a terribly great time!

And as impressive as this setup is, theres nothing there that excites me. Its a large outdoor stage, with a load of array boxes, and a load of lighting. Take away the ''download'' branding and you could literally be at any stage in the world. Boring!

there is a distinct lack of effort in the above picture 
4D View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2019 at 6:32pm

Ha ha numptie tele handler  bogged down right in front of our stage had to use the fork lift tines dug into the ground and the tele ram to push himself out backwards.  That was last Thursday. Left two fck off trenches and a series of holes the length of the area.. Not amused 
DMZ. "The bass was intense. Girls were literally running up to stand next to the subs"
toastyghost View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2019 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by 4D 4D wrote:

Ha ha numptie tele handler  bogged down right in front of our stage had to use the fork lift tines dug into the ground and the tele ram to push himself out backwards.  That was last Thursday. Left two fck off trenches and a series of holes the length of the area.. Not amused 

Thanks for shattering the lies I've been telling myself that it'll be just fiiiiiine in two weeks pal!

I suppose we should get some branded hi-vis waders in
 Post Reply Post Reply