Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Outlook 2020

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyklist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Outlook 2020
    Posted: 11 October 2019 at 7:26am
As Outlook 2020 announced moving from the fort to Garden Tisno am curious if there will be better soundsystems next year, was sad to see removal of dub smugglers and downsizing of big void offerings in recent years. I see Sinai soundsystem will be out there anyway 

purple monkey dishwasher
boots-hifi View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boots-hifi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2019 at 7:47am
Ive heard a rumour from a reliable source that BishopSounds will be providing a majority of the PA for the site. 
csg View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2019 at 9:09am
Excellent 
“The fact is this is about identifying what we do best and finding more ways of doing less of it better”
toastyghost View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2019 at 10:56am
Only Sinai at Barbarella’s. The rest will be the same setup as other festivals at the Garden.
Cyklist View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyklist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2019 at 11:04am
balls... what a shame.... congrats on 10k posts Beer
purple monkey dishwasher
monkeypuzzle View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeypuzzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2019 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by boots-hifi boots-hifi wrote:

Ive heard a rumour from a reliable source that BishopSounds will be providing a majority of the PA for the site. 

Absolutely! After The end of October “made in Britain” will be the hallmark sought out by all those needing a quality PA over on the continent! Confused
blah blah blah blah blah......
godathunder View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godathunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2019 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by boots-hifi boots-hifi wrote:

for the 1st half an hour anyway, then it turns into the pyro

LOUDER THAN LOUD
Jo bg View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jo bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2019 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by toastyghost toastyghost wrote:

Only Sinai at Barbarella’s. The rest will be the same setup as other festivals at the Garden.
Sad news, I expected  them to replicate at least the Void stage...
What's the usual setup at the Garden?

AM55 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AM55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2019 at 4:30pm
Normally Funktion one.

The garden is pretty small, I'm not sure it is well suited to either Outlook or Dimensions and neither is the town of Tisno IMO. I hope they don't break its back.
toastyghost View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2019 at 5:19pm
It’s 2,500 capacity at the Garden. Barbarella’s, which handles midnight onwards is I think 1000 or so capacity. It’s a short bus or cab ride from the Garden.
Sypa View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sypa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2019 at 7:47pm
The f1 at Tisno is the best I heard f1 sound but they will have to spice it up on the bass end for the outlook crowd no doubt. 

AM55 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AM55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2019 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by toastyghost toastyghost wrote:

It’s 2,500 capacity at the Garden. Barbarella’s, which handles midnight onwards is I think 1000 or so capacity. It’s a short bus or cab ride from the Garden.

Yes and I read they are using a third venue nearby which is an old amphitheatre which sounds interesting.

What is the capacity normally for outlook & dimensions?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>