Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

QTX QX12PA Speaker Display Not Working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djspeedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: QTX QX12PA Speaker Display Not Working
    Posted: 07 February 2020 at 4:32pm
I have a QTX QX12PA PA Speaker where the digital display screen is no longer lighting up and the USB/SD/FM inputs are not functioning. However, I can turn on the bluetooth and connect no problem and sound output from this connection works fine along with the volume and level controls. They feel like 2 separate systems when operating them on the back of the speaker so I'm guessing something has gone wrong with one of them. Any ideas on where to start?
njw View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote njw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2020 at 9:56pm
 I'd open it up and have a look for any loose connections (if you're confident you know what you're doing!), there may be a ribbon cable or similar that's come adrift. 
Digbethdave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digbethdave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2020 at 9:57pm
Or relegate it to a workshop music system 
djspeedy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djspeedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2020 at 2:44pm
So opened up, nothing was loose or disconnected and no obvious capacitor bulges. Stumped?
 Post Reply Post Reply