Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where I can get drivers in South-East Asia?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Archi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where I can get drivers in South-East Asia?
    Posted: 13 March 2020 at 1:40am
Hi, does anyone knows where I can get B&C drivers in South-East Asia? I live in Taiwan.

I've bought a pair of B&C TBX100 from Part-Express last year, the shipping fee is insane
Anyone have contacts please let me know, Thanks!

Earplug View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earplug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2020 at 9:30am
Just buy P-Audio. They´re a lot closer to you - and have some damn good drivers.  Smile

Earplugs Are For Wimps!
Archi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Archi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2020 at 11:59am
Yeah, I thought about P-Audio before, and tried to contact local distributors in Thailand, but it seems they don't sell small amount of drivers, it's pitty

Thanks anyway!
Earplug View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earplug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2020 at 1:05pm
So no local distributor near you? That is odd. 

Earplugs Are For Wimps!
Archi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Archi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2020 at 1:33pm
I know, even the chairman of P.Audio is from Taiwan(if my info is correct), we still don't have chances to get it.

All the drivers and horns I imported last year, the shipping fee and tax cost me around 600EURPinch

Earplug View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earplug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2020 at 3:24pm
That is pretty bad. What is the sound market like over there? Can you get good deals on stuff from the mainland/Hong Kong?  Smile

Earplugs Are For Wimps!
Archi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Archi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2020 at 2:43pm
After few mails to some distributor located in South East Asia, still no chance to get it
Part Express is the my best choice.
Digbethdave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digbethdave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2020 at 5:33pm
Can you not just go direct to p-audio? 
Elliot Thompson View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elliot Thompson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2020 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by Archi Archi wrote:

After few mails to some distributor located in South East Asia, still no chance to get it

This is the harsh reality. There is an epidemic that is shutting parts of the world. Do not put all your trust in Parts Express to export a loudspeaker outside the United States at this moment in time. If Parts Express still has the privilege to ship outside the United States at this moment in time, you better place your order now before Parts Express loses that option.  

Best Regards,

Elliot Thompson
Earplug View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earplug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2020 at 6:37pm

That´s really crazy. I´ve also had one order I had on ebay (from China) suddenly cancelled by the seller. Sign of the times?  Unhappy

Earplugs Are For Wimps!
Archi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Archi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2020 at 3:14am
Originally posted by Digbethdave Digbethdave wrote:

Can you not just go direct to p-audio? 

I tried tho, even those retailers in Thailand. 
it's alright, i got a pair of b&c 18tbx last year
just here to get some info

Edited by Archi - 21 March 2020 at 3:22am
Archi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Archi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2020 at 3:20am
Originally posted by Elliot Thompson Elliot Thompson wrote:

This is the harsh reality. There is an epidemic that is shutting parts of the world. Do not put all your trust in Parts Express to export a loudspeaker outside the United States at this moment in time. If Parts Express still has the privilege to ship outside the United States at this moment in time, you better place your order now before Parts Express loses that option.   

Best Regards, 

indeed, maybe it's not a right time to import loudspeaker.
i could wait for this rough time over, thanks for the response.

Edited by Archi - 21 March 2020 at 3:23am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>