Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sound and Lighting Bargains

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noyzmunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2020 at 10:12pm
its advertised on rig resale. Absolutely mad bit of kit... 50grand

my name is Inigo Montoya...you killed my father, prepare to die!.
bin juice24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bin juice24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2020 at 11:02pm
Where would be the best place to pick up used kit? 
Ta
BJtheDJ View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BJtheDJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2020 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by IainB IainB wrote:

Originally posted by BJtheDJ BJtheDJ wrote:

Advert URL please

https://facebook.com/groups/186502654849560?view=permalink&id=1574011112765367 hopefully you can see that, think that group is public

Thanx for that Iain, I really must try to remember my FB pw.
If your vaccinations were mandatory and nobody in your class had measles,
then you know that you're not a Millenial kid.
</f
Noyzmunky View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noyzmunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2020 at 8:06am
Originally posted by bin juice24 bin juice24 wrote:

Where would be the best place to pick up used kit? 
Ta

Rig re-sale and all the other pro and sub pro audio sales pages on facebook will be flooded. Ebay, if it stays open, will be flooded. Basically any place you would look now, will be flooded.

There is a two stack HK projector rig, fully active and pretty damn new going for 3.5k right now. New foams, grills, just serviced and with bags.
my name is Inigo Montoya...you killed my father, prepare to die!.
bin juice24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bin juice24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2020 at 10:53am
Do people sell stuff on Facebook? I thought it was just smack for housewives.
I’m reluctant to open an account, is there a way of viewing the relevant pages without signing up?
dj jammin View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj jammin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2020 at 11:17am
smack for housewives.. haha love it.. about right too

Reverence Sound system

4D View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2020 at 11:20am

1x full Void Acoustics silver metallic "extra sparkle" Incubus System - the first touring system and first custom colour system as seen at Glastonbury, Dimensions & Midnight Sun festivals - £50,000 ex. VAT

Consisting of:

4x Incubus Subs

4x Hyperfold

2x Air Array (in cases)

2x Air Array touring brackets (forklift compatible)

This one is really sad to see go, but we've had our fun - 7 years of it, no less - and it's been around the world with us. In these times, we need to look at what we can move on to a new home to survive through summer, and unfortunately, the big girl is one of those things that is not essential to our business right now.

I've attached some photos of the history of this system with us, starting back in 2013 when we sneakily dropped it at the stage at Dimensions Festival without telling anyone. It's had more artists than I can count not only play on it but compliment how much fun and how close the sound was to their intention in the studio. Theo Parrish, Moodymann, Ben Klock, Mala, all the dubstep crews through Outlook, the infamous 24hr sunshine psytrance party in the arctic circle.... This system shaped me as much as I, and we, shaped it for the rest of the users around the world, and selling it is a hard choice to make.

She is in mighty fine condition for her age, with latest spec components throughout. Some minor cosmetic damage to paintwork, for which we can supply touch up kit.

More info here:

https://www.neuronproaudio.co.uk/…/dance-mus…/void-acoustics

Located in Manchester, UK, but can be shipped worldwide at buyer's expense. Also available for demo. We offer exceptional after-sales support & care to all of our customers, and this will be no different. You will be guided through using the system to it's fullest, and I will even offer a dramatically reduced day rate + travel expenses to come to you and train you and your staff in the use of the system.

We can supply amplifiers from Powersoft to run the system - we also have presets for both Powersoft K & X series, and Void Bias V and Q series to run the system if you have these amps already in stock.

Image may contain: 1 person, night
No photo description available.
Image may contain: tree and outdoor
DMZ. "The bass was intense. Girls were literally running up to stand next to the subs"
woody2 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woody2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2020 at 5:58pm
Its expensive firewood at the moment.
Bams View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2020 at 9:21pm
I do think that when this is over for the first few years our entertainment landscape will be changed. Economy is down the drain, airlines at the verge of bankruptcy and more so: we just learned the value of keeping things small . So at last the return of the local festivals or live music in pubs instead of splashing all your money on a flight to a festival three countries further.. the speakers on sticks will earn the money even more :)
madboffin View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madboffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2020 at 10:42pm
There won't be any cash to put on small scale events either. Millions of people will be lumbered with debts that they can't (ever) pay off. They certainly won't be spending money on entertainment!

Edited by madboffin - 19 March 2020 at 10:43pm
csg View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2020 at 6:54am
I disagree. People will be keener than ever for social contact and good experiences once the worst passes. Yes there will be debt, but there always has been. Its now the model much of our society is built on, and many that carry that debt don’t ever expect to pay it back.
Im not down about the economic outlook at all. It may well change my business fundamentally, but in my mind thats an opportunity not a problem.
Ive always kept my operation relatively small, with flexible, personal service. Low operating costs, zero debt and a friendly personal service are going to be very attractive in the coming times.

I can see that this situation is frightening to those who are over exposed to debt or unwilling or unable to change the structure of their life or business, but my mantra has always been never to worry about those things over which i have no control and concentrate on the things you can influence for the better. Ive always found that very liberating as it frees you of much of the stress that modern life tries to push onto you.

“The fact is this is about identifying what we do best and finding more ways of doing less of it better”
concept-10 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote concept-10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2020 at 7:05am
Originally posted by csg csg wrote:

I disagree. People will be keener than ever for social contact and good experiences once the worst passes. Yes there will be debt, but there always has been. Its now the model much of our society is built on, and many that carry that debt don’t ever expect to pay it back.
Im not down about the economic outlook at all. It may well change my business fundamentally, but in my mind thats an opportunity not a problem.
Ive always kept my operation relatively small, with flexible, personal service. Low operating costs, zero debt and a friendly personal service are going to be very attractive in the coming times.

I can see that this situation is frightening to those who are over exposed to debt or unwilling or unable to change the structure of their life or business, but my mantra has always been never to worry about those things over which i have no control and concentrate on the things you can influence for the better. Ive always found that very liberating as it frees you of much of the stress that modern life tries to push onto you.

Totally agree, we have a small amount of work left but not much, we are lucky that we have no debt and only our workshop rent to find above our living expenses, we are worried but going to try different avenues to try and keep an income, we realise we have no control over the big picture and only control over how we react to it, good luck everyone.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>