Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > New Projects Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kick design..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 12:25am
cheers mykey.... looking very similar to the doodles ive been doing..... except yours actualy works and mine is a theoryless idea..... im liking it alot...
me so horny me love you long throw
horn loaded for her pleasure
KWB01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KWB01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2007 at 10:20pm
Not strictly a kick horn but this is a simple folding i came up with for a single 15, havent sorted out exact dimensions yet - bit big for the hog but should be o.k on top of punishers (on it's side).

this diagram shows curved sections but this are really just an attempt to smooth out the upper frequencies.

Amazing what you can do with MS word drawing....

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1062/685491926_41ed542fee.jpg?v=0

Good lord, how hard is it to post an image on here???

Edited by KWB01 - 01 July 2007 at 10:32pm
ceharden View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceharden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2007 at 12:03am
I've considered that type of single fold kick horn and might still go back to it.  Currently looking at a 15" version of the Martin WSX as a possible way to go.
chemicalabuse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chemicalabuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2008 at 7:29pm
what happened with this design did it ever take off?
luthier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luthier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2019 at 10:36pm
Very late to the party but I'm interested to know what happend to this idea?
JonB67 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonB67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2019 at 7:40am
the thread is 10 years old,  and the op hasn't been on here for 4 years.  Your best bet is probably to private message them directly and hope it drops them an email to see if they will pop back and update everyone!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12