Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > New Projects Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sealed 10" mid flair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msoundsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sealed 10" mid flair
    Posted: 23 November 2020 at 4:55pm
Just built some new mt102 10" sealed mid flares, wondering if i should  lightly fully stuff the chamber with wadding while being careful not to over fill because of the  cone and not blocking the center pole on the magnet.. or is it better to staple it to a few of the sides of the chamber?? 
njw View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote njw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2020 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by msoundsystem msoundsystem wrote:

...lightly fully stuff the chamber with wadding while being careful not to over fill because of the  cone and not blocking the center pole on the magnet..   

When I had my MT102's the wadding in the rear chambers was like that^^ and they sounded superb! 

What are you loading them with out of interest? 
msoundsystem View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msoundsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2020 at 9:01am
Cool thats what i thought.. they are for a customer.  Just wanted to supply the wadding too.. i believe hes loading them with fanes! 
 Post Reply Post Reply