Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RCF ART 7 series.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RCF ART 7 series.
    Posted: 29 March 2021 at 2:38pm
Anybody using the latest generation of RCF ART 7 mk.4 series ?
Especially the 732A, 735A and 745A.

Any reliability issues regarding the Amp modules?
I have heard RCF costumer support is getting worse, but what about the products ?

chunkydj View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chunkydj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2021 at 3:16pm
I use Art700 series and sell a dozens (via Westenddj.co.uk - a retailer I work for in London) and we haven't had a single one back...

Customer support is still good (albeit a bit slower due to covid fun and games) but support is as present as it always has been! 
FOO View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2021 at 6:11pm
Good to here. I have heard the same from different sources these last couple of days. So i will dare to buy some based on these feedbacks :)

Thank you Sir.
MattStolton View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattStolton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2021 at 12:30pm
Can't fault my 712A mk4, or anything else RCF that I have, or UK support/service.

Is the problem with "service" down to RCF, or is it the dealer in between customer and RCF?

Plenty of Dealers are in deep shite, due to lockdowns and stuff, who may owe RCF for stuff they have sold, therefore don't get "help"?
Matt Stolton - Technical Director (!!!) - Wilding Sound Ltd
"Sparkius metiretur vestra" - "Meter Your Mains"
 Post Reply Post Reply