Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

best compnents to use

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markyboy156 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: best compnents to use
    Posted: 31 March 2021 at 3:31pm
hii want to buy the k5 pro amp ill be using a panasonic ub 820 4k player
a playstation 5
xbox x latest version and two jbl 305 mk2 monitor speakers to conect as well
plus what is the best cables to use with this setup
i want to use a sub or even two subs
i want to use 2 headphones if possible
one gaming headset i want a 7.1 gaming headset desighned with the latest specs for heavy gun totting bass heavy games and films
and for music as well

i also want a audiophile headphones for top sound quality for music
main use pop rock heavy metal r&b hip hop rave techno house classical orchestra in that order
i want extremley good effect with drums electronic guitar guitar piano trumpet cymbals chello clarinet zillaphone

and i want to use a turntable i have a audio technica 60 usb turntable
a rega planar 1 and rega planar 3 turntable which would be best to use with this setup
or can you recommend a nother turntable instead
and also i want 2 subs that go extremly low in hz for blockbuster action movies i want bone shattering impact top notch sound effects
i want music to sound incredible with very good bass effect what do you recommend
and also can you recommend another amp to compliment that can be combined with k5 pro amp as well

or can you recommend another amp/dac combi headphone system that would work better than the comination above
please let me no thanks marcus
need to no asap i want to buy the k5 pro amp ill be using a panasonic ub 820 4k player
a playstation 5
one gaming headset i want a 7.1 gaming headset desighned with the latest specs for heavy gun totting bass heavy games and films
and for music as well

main use pop rock heavy metal r&b hip hop rave techno house classical orchestra in that order
i want extremley good effect with drums electronic guitar guitar piano trumpet cymbals chello clarinet zillaphone

a rega planar 1 and rega planar 3 turntable which would be best to use with this setup
and also i want 2 subs that go extremly low in hz for blockbuster action movies i want bone shattering impact top notch sound effects
i want music to sound incredible with very good bass effect what do you recommend
and also can you recommend another amp to compliment that can be combined with k5 pro amp as well

or can you recommend another amp/dac combi headphone system that would work better than the comination above
need to no asap
slaz View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2021 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by markyboy156 markyboy156 wrote:

hii want to buy the k5 pro amp ill be using a panasonic ub 820 4k player
a playstation 5
and for music as well

need to no asap i want to buy the k5 pro amp ill be using a panasonic ub 820 4k player
a playstation 5
and for music as well

need to no asap

So you don't want much then ?

I want a 18" sub that can produce 140db, weighs less than 500g, fits in the palm of my hand, with efficiency of 110db/1W. Any suggestions ?

REMEMBER....POLITICIANS AND DIAPERS SHOULD BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON
MarjanM View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarjanM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2021 at 6:43pm
You have asked all that at a wrong forum.

Marjan Milosevic
MM-Acoustics
www.mm-acoustics.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MM-Acoustics/608901282527713
APW View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2021 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by MarjanM MarjanM wrote:

He has asked exactly the same thing on at least one other forum... word for word!!

... and Slaz, you have missed a few Evil Smile

Edited by APW - 31 March 2021 at 7:28pm
JonB67 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonB67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2021 at 9:13pm
Markyboy you may have missed this is a forum for delivering sound to crowds. 

That said most areas are covered by someone or other here.

Break your post down in to one, or at worst two questions and you're more likely to get some help. 
Earplug View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earplug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2021 at 6:18am
For all that you want, just buy a McIntosh - or Bryston system. Forget all the cheap crap you mention in your post!! 

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Earplugs Are For Wimps!
slaz View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2021 at 10:34am
Originally posted by APW APW wrote:

Originally posted by MarjanM MarjanM wrote:

He has asked exactly the same thing on at least one other forum... word for word!!

... and Slaz, you have missed a few Evil Smile

Oh yeah.

I reckon we should buy him a penny gobstopper and give him a slap if he starts bawlin'

REMEMBER....POLITICIANS AND DIAPERS SHOULD BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON
APC321 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APC321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2021 at 7:57pm
The Rega Planar is a very good turntable, but can be affected by acoustic feedback.

So it will need careful positioning and setting up in the listening room, if you are intending listening at high levels using a system with extended low frequency response.

Edited by APC321 - 01 April 2021 at 7:57pm
KDW32 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KDW32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2021 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by APC321 APC321 wrote:

The Rega Planar is a very good turntable, but can be affected by acoustic feedback.

So it will need careful positioning and setting up in the listening room, if you are intending listening at high levels using a system with extended low frequency response.

Would dynamat under it help reduce those problems?
APC321 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APC321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2021 at 9:15pm
Maybe? Maybe not? I don't know.

Acoustic feedback can either be structure-bourne or air-bourne. It can be caused by lots of things and can be hard to identify the cause, and so suggest a remedy.

I would start by confirming that the turntable is on a nice solid table etc. If you have a wooden floor as opposed to a solid concrete floor then maybe put the turntable on a wall mounted shelf.

But acoustic feedback on turntables can be caused by so many things. I remember some years ago getting problems with a sort of "ringing" feedback on Technics 1210's in a venue when the music was at a high level.

Found out after lots of experimentation that the cause was DJ's wanting to do "scratching" removed the thick rubber mat from the platter and just replaced it with a slip-mat.

KDW32 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KDW32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2021 at 10:08am
Originally posted by APC321 APC321 wrote:

Maybe? Maybe not? I don't know.

Acoustic feedback can either be structure-bourne or air-bourne. It can be caused by lots of things and can be hard to identify the cause, and so suggest a remedy.

I would start by confirming that the turntable is on a nice solid table etc. If you have a wooden floor as opposed to a solid concrete floor then maybe put the turntable on a wall mounted shelf.

But acoustic feedback on turntables can be caused by so many things. I remember some years ago getting problems with a sort of "ringing" feedback on Technics 1210's in a venue when the music was at a high level.

Found out after lots of experimentation that the cause was DJ's wanting to do "scratching" removed the thick rubber mat from the platter and just replaced it with a slip-mat.

Thanks for that reply it's very interesting.we went through loads of different ways to eliminate it. Paving slabs, inflatable things under the decks etc. I will have a load dynamat left over soon so will make a tray with it and test it.
 Post Reply Post Reply