Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Amp Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

K30 Amplifier On The Bench

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2021 at 8:05am
If those ‘certifications’ are anything more than them making a CE template for their screen printer then I’ll buy a MAGA hat and eat it.
Justus_Jonas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justus_Jonas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2021 at 8:07am
Originally posted by Elliot Thompson Elliot Thompson wrote:

Manuals. Upon viewing the manuals, between the Morin K30 and the Admark K30, both are exactly the same. Internally, from a birds eye view, the Morin K30 and Admark K30 looks exactly the same.

the only thing i noticed is, that the admark uses 5 fans in the back and morin 4 (this is the reason why the speakon connector are a little bit more on the left side on admark amp)

but many thx for the informations.

so i´ll do as you mentioned, go with the one which is less difficult to order (shipping cost, payment method...)

Regards

Edited by Justus_Jonas - 09 November 2021 at 8:10am
Sonic the hedge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonic the hedge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2021 at 11:23am
Originally posted by toastyghost toastyghost wrote:

If those ‘certifications’ are anything more than them making a CE template for their screen printer then I’ll buy a MAGA hat and eat it.

Well CE is (mostly) a self cert scheme Tongue

I was once told by an OEM that the penalties for non-certification are greater than the penalties for false CE certification, so kinda obvious why some manufacturers choose the latter.
MarjanM View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarjanM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2021 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by Sonic the hedge Sonic the hedge wrote:

Originally posted by toastyghost toastyghost wrote:

Well CE is (mostly) a self cert scheme Tongue

I was once told by an OEM that the penalties for non-certification are greater than the penalties for false CE certification, so kinda obvious why some manufacturers choose the latter.

For passive loudspeakers yes, it is. 
But for electronics you actually get a certification code from the official institution where you need to register it and it is a unique code for every unique product. 
Marjan Milosevic
MM-Acoustics
www.mm-acoustics.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MM-Acoustics/608901282527713
Elliot Thompson View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elliot Thompson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2021 at 10:01am
Originally posted by Justus_Jonas Justus_Jonas wrote:

Originally posted by Elliot Thompson Elliot Thompson wrote:

Manuals. Upon viewing the manuals, between the Morin K30 and the Admark K30, both are exactly the same. Internally, from a birds eye view, the Morin K30 and Admark K30 looks exactly the same.

the only thing i noticed is, that the admark uses 5 fans in the back and morin 4 (this is the reason why the speakon connector are a little bit more on the left side on admark amp)

but many thx for the informations.

so i´ll do as you mentioned, go with the one which is less difficult to order (shipping cost, payment method...)

Regards

The Morin K30 offers 5 fans as well. As you explore Alibaba, you will find many companies offering the K30 with various face plates and company logos. You will need to speak to Sales Rep before finalizing anything so, you will have the opportunity to ask as many questions you like. 

Best Regards, 

Elliot Thompson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justus_Jonas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2021 at 10:28am
Elliot,
you are right.
i only saw a photo on alibaba (shows 4 fans).
But this must be a k20.
Ich talked to morin chat, and finally all k30 have 5 fans..

keilamym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keilamym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2021 at 11:06am
this is a great read. it completely explains my questions about the wasi amp in the other thread. thanks
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elliot Thompson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2022 at 3:36pm
Approaching the one year mark and, the K30 is working without any issues. I am planning to buy a few more to cover the complete low midrange section and shift the QSCs up to midrange. In certain parts of the States and, the Caribbean, these amplifiers are becoming very popular due to its price -vs- performance ratio on the underground scene. Sanway has also introduced it's version of a K30 in terms of output power which meets its advertised ratings as well. Sanway appears to be more dominant in Mexico.  

Best Regards, 
Elliot Thompson
keilamym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keilamym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2022 at 4:37am
Elliot 

Did you order it directly from Alibaba?

Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elliot Thompson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2022 at 5:37am
Originally posted by keilamym keilamym wrote:

Elliot 

Did you order it directly from Alibaba?

Yes.

Best Regards, 
Elliot Thompson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justus_Jonas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2022 at 11:13am
@ Elliot
wicht sanway model do you mean exactly?

do you think this sinbosen is also an "k30"?
https://de.sinbosenaudio.com/sinbosen-2-ohms-7140w-stable-amplifier-d2-3000-professional-1u-digital-amplifier-for-subwoofer-p00229p1. - Sinbosen FP22000Q 4650w 4 Channels Leistungsstärkster professioneller Leistungsverstärker für 21-Zoll-Subwoofer (sinbosenaudio.com)
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elliot Thompson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2022 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Justus_Jonas Justus_Jonas wrote:

@ Elliot
wicht sanway model do you mean exactly?

do you think this sinbosen is also an "k30"?
https://de.sinbosenaudio.com/sinbosen-2-ohms-7140w-stable-amplifier-d2-3000-professional-1u-digital-amplifier-for-subwoofer-p00229p1. - Sinbosen FP22000Q 4650w 4 Channels Leistungsstärkster professioneller Leistungsverstärker für 21-Zoll-Subwoofer (sinbosenaudio.com)

The Sanway I was referring to is the Sanway DA 24K2. It offers similar power as the K30. Sanway & Sinbosen are very popular in Mexico. The Sinbosen you are inquiring about seems to resemble the CVR 3002/3302. I have not heard any user feedback on the Sinbosen D2 3000 as, their Lab Gruppen copies tend to be what many are using.

Best Regards,

Edited by Elliot Thompson - 21 March 2022 at 12:30pm
Elliot Thompson
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>