FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

48v PV/Lithium system - Build in progress

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
monkeypuzzle View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeypuzzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2021 at 2:38pm
Hi folks, I'm in the process of putting together an inverter + battery system. Theres not loads of sun in the north of England so the PV won't be the main source, the idea is that instead of putting in a 20Kva set and running at 10-20% most of the time, we can have a 4-6Kva LPG and the battery system provides peak load when required. It will also keep the batts topped up as required.

On single day gigs we should be able to run all day just from the batts and recharge from hard power on a renewables contract once finished.

To start with we'll only have one solar bank and one battery bank but will put in all the connections to expand as funds allow. Batts, Inverter and MPPT will be linked with the CAN bus so they can talk to each other.

Breaker sizes are a rough guess and only placed as makes sense to me but if anything is amiss please let me know. I can only afford to do this once!

Edited by monkeypuzzle - 15 July 2021 at 10:13pm
blah blah blah blah blah......
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123