Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TANNOY IQ10

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funkyparrot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2021 at 11:24am
Mmm! As much as that? Would be nice. does anyone have any serious offers? They might as well go to someone who can make use of them
funkyparrot View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funkyparrot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2021 at 11:27am
What's worth more, the 'phone box or the speakers? Phone box has 1950s phone, coinbox and furniture in it.....
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funkyparrot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2021 at 11:35am
I've been using ebay since 2004, but there's some good points included there, that I hadn't thought of. Particularly the time of year for sellingfunkyparrot
100% positive Feedback
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funkyparrot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2021 at 12:04pm
I couldn't agree more. I've just sold a few things, with a £2 max final value fee. fine, but listing is a terrible drag, filling in loads of stupid boxes, with information already contained in the headline!
Earplug View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earplug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2021 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by funkyparrot funkyparrot wrote:

Mmm! As much as that? Would be nice. does anyone have any serious offers? They might as well go to someone who can make use of them

I'd would definitely make an offer for those if I was closer!  Smile

And sh#te-bay have just taken down all my stuff for sale because I didn't sign up to their new payment system. Surely them shooting themselves in the foot? Lost commissions??

Earplugs Are For Wimps!
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funkyparrot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2021 at 12:00pm
You, too, completely pissed off by ebay? Listing is an horrendous pain. They want loads of boxes filled in, with what any sensible person has already put in the header. They also take around 3-4 days to pay you. I signed up, using a separate bank account. They're not having access to any with any money in! However, I recently listed a load of stuff because of a £2 max selling fee offer.

Are you not in England? I'm central Midlands. Could deliver up too 100 or so miles....With exception of London!
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funkyparrot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2021 at 12:11pm
I can't spot where any amplifier might be fitted, the input/output sockets are Speakon, cabinets are same as mine....Apart from being purple.
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2021 at 12:28pm
that reverb listing has "new b&c drivers" listed. are the originals b&c, out of curiosity?
Earplug View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earplug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2021 at 12:49pm
"Are you not in England?"

No, no where near the UK!  Smile

And I actually did try sign up to the new system after they stopped me modifying my stuff, but just got error messages. They initially said that it would take a few days to sort out, but months later the error is still there - and now turned into a "Global Error" on the platform.

Not exactly the way to inspire confidence in them.  Dead

Earplugs Are For Wimps!
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funkyparrot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2021 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by cravings cravings wrote:

that reverb listing has "new b&c drivers" listed. are the originals b&c, out of curiosity?
No, they aren't. The originals are made by Fane.
meeks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meeks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2021 at 5:45pm
Hello, 
If you still want to sell them just drop me an e-mail - byengel (at) gmail.*** 

I might be interested 

Miha.bu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miha.bu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2022 at 9:28am
Hey,

Do you still have them?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>