Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Plan Requests
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Funktion One F1201 - which 12" driver?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jxn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Funktion One F1201 - which 12" driver?
    Posted: 11 November 2021 at 11:09pm
Hello,

does somebody have a genuine loaded F1201 and could tell me which 12" driver is used?

I have two with Celestion ones, but I have problems as fullrange, I measure maybe 80-90Hz -3dB, but the datasheet says it should be 60Hz... so I assume somebody replaced the original ones with the wrong drivers...

Thanks a lot!
DJ-Dulux View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ-Dulux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2021 at 9:54am
Maybe just call up The Farm and supply the serial number, they will tell you and help source the correct OEM one.

Cheers,

Dupe...
Dupe...
jxn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jxn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2021 at 9:43pm
sorry this does not help me... function one sells the speaker replacement on their own and always says they are custom speced, which is as far as I know often not the case or they often are very near to std. OEM drivers... so as function one avoids to tell wich driver are used, they wont give tips which to buy from somewher else I think. In many cases the original type plates are still on the drivers, so I hope somebody could read me out the type of the 12" driver in the F1201 or maybe has a picture of it...

thx!

cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2021 at 9:46pm
i don't have any so i don't know.. but maybe post a photo of what's in yours?
jxn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jxn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2021 at 10:21pm
in my one are Celestion TF1230.
 Post Reply Post Reply