Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Amp Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

QSC PLX 3402

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earplug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2022 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by RoadRunnersDust RoadRunnersDust wrote:

Originally posted by Line Array Line Array wrote:

when i look at pictures of insides of Linea Research amps they strike me as some kind of amateurish design

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Sure, the guys from Linea are all total amateurs with no experience or knowledge. It’s actually just designed by throwing all the components in a box with some glue, shaking it and seeing where they stick then making EAGLE work out the PCB traces.

Actually, I heard that they were just copies of some Chinese stuff. Made for them in a factory in Shenzhen!    LOL LOL LOL

Earplugs Are For Wimps!
kedwardsleisure View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kedwardsleisure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2022 at 6:56pm
Linea Research have their roots in Harman UK (C-Audio/BSS etc). Some of their boards look like they were CAD'ed with the same software as used there. Maybe someone knows the specifics! But this is a bit OT.
Kevin

North Staffordshire

Line Array View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Line Array Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2022 at 11:53pm
there is another company ( LEA Professional ) that is founded by former Crown guys that also looks questionable to me ... though at least it is somewhat innovative

i don't see it as a positive at all that a company is run by formerly top people from some other company

Hyundai has a lot of designers from BMW, Audi and even Bentley for example ... but all of them went to work for Hyundai after retiring from their jobs at those better companies ...

as far as i am concerned these guys are coasting on their good name and just looking to finally make some good money after slaving their entire life for some corporation that was paying them peanuts ...

on other hand companies like Tesla hire young kids and work them to death without paying them barely anything - in some cases even forcing them to bring their own toilet paper to work ( yes, really ).  Elon just gives some motivational speech to these kids about going to Mars or whatever and makes them feel like if they don't kill themselves for him they are letting humanity down.

basically one company milks everything from talented young people without paying them anything and then after they retire they start their own company where they finally make money but don't actually do anything because they feel like they already did enough work in their life already ... which company would you rather buy from ?  one in which people work themselves to death for free or one in which people do nothing and make tons of money ?

this is of course PURE SPECULATION i know absolutely nothing about Linea Research, LEA Professional or Hyundai.

it's just how i IMAGINE this works.
best place on the internet >>>

https://dissidentsound.discoursehosting.net
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2022 at 12:21am
I had a hyundai. It was a good car.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123