Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Scoops
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Speaker builders UK

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Speaker builders UK
    Posted: 06 June 2022 at 12:37pm
I've been searching for a couple of weeks for scoop/system builders in the UK, and have searched this forum

Hoping to get 4 x polar bear scoops + hd15's built this year but struggling to find many guys online

Does anyone have any recommendations for builders in the UK?

Not sure if this is the right place to post 
sarsen1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarsen1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2022 at 3:47pm
Think you will be limited by those who have plans and are licenced to build polar bears as it is not a publicly shared plan. There are a few in the UK who have permission from pfly to build and sell the cabs but can't remember off the top of my head who does, have a dig around on here as it has been mentioned before. 
Sinai Sound View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinai Sound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2022 at 9:35pm
The only person that can sell (build?) polar bears in the UK is Kev Moore @ Dub Smugglers / Workroom industries 

If you need more info PM me

Side note, if you want some PD1852 loaded ones, hit up White Noise Audio, they have some for sale
 Post Reply Post Reply