Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ho7rn-f for speakers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceharden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2022 at 8:35pm
The only way to deal with 18x4mm is to have dedicated flight cases which you fig-8 it into like a multicore.  Although the only time I've known anyone use it is for feeders for flown arrays so you attach one end to the array and let the motors pull it out of the case!
Phil B View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phil B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2022 at 12:46am
Originally posted by ceharden ceharden wrote:

The only way to deal with 18x4mm is to have dedicated flight cases which you fig-8 it into like a multicore.  Although the only time I've known anyone use it is for feeders for flown arrays so you attach one end to the array and let the motors pull it out of the case!

You still have to get the " Anaconda" out of the case to hook up to the array. Done a few 5 x Socapex multis with staggered headers in my time ....not fun !

Neatest solution to that I've come across was these " Stadium Carts" @ BRP. The speaker cables live in the trays ontop of the amp racks. One a side for an arena gig...hook cables up to arrays up they go, subs and fill cables still have to be wrestled into position though. Only need a drive multi, cross stage and power, everything else is in those racks saves a huge amount of time on bump in/out!

.p.
Mostly harmless.... except if catering is shut.

Solar Sound System Shennanigans..http://diyhifi.biz/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12