Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Amp Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

the t.amp E-1200

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soulmonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: the t.amp E-1200
    Posted: 08 August 2022 at 11:14pm
Hi trying to find suitable amplifiers for my current build and came across a brand called the t.amp anyone used them or had any experience with them current model I'm looking isthe t.amp E-1200 .

Thanks 👍

kipman725 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kipman725 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2022 at 12:05pm
they are not the most reliable in general but they have a 3 year warranty.  From what I have seen they meet rated power output.
njw View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote njw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2022 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by kipman725 kipman725 wrote:

they are not the most reliable in general

I had it's smaller brother the e800 for many years and it was nothing bit reliable, it was a proper workhorse! Sounded nice too, I sort of regret selling it if I'm honest.

Edit; I've just remembered the two Proline 3000's I put in an install about seven months ago to power eight 18's, they've been so trouble free I forgot about them!LOL Saying that, they're probably well overdue a clean out...

Edited by njw - 09 August 2022 at 1:24pm
kipman725 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kipman725 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2022 at 1:33pm
The comment about reliability related to a local venue that used amps of that brand and always had a few failed.  However they thought they where great value due to the 3 year warranty and so treated it more like 3 year amp rental where at the end of 3 years you sold them on.  Results may/will vary between models and I am not sure what t.amp models they use.
 Post Reply Post Reply