Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Amp Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CVR and Admark Amps

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smitske96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2023 at 10:53am
Originally posted by levyte357- levyte357- wrote:

Originally posted by Father-Francis Father-Francis wrote:

Lev them amps have nuff caps to give you that power I would say have stable power 16 and you can run them down to 2ohm , some sound in us and Canada even Jam are using them running 3*21” per ch , I think you should buy one , if you don’t like it I’l buy it off you . 

Looking out for used  K35 or AD42.

Would not buy new, as is not an investment, and resale value won't go up.

Atleast don't spread hearsay as you did not test them personally. Such comments can spread mis information quite fast.. which effects people who are new to the area the hardest. 
Father-Francis View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Father-Francis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2023 at 4:38pm
so I just ordered the CVR3302 that's a 2CH they say it's 3300x2@8ohm and claim that is 2ohm stable , will put it out on test and get back with results ,in the near future 
Music is the strongest form of magic.(+45 31879997)blakmanpro@gmail.com, foa@sweetboxaudio.dk
Esc4pe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Esc4pe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2023 at 6:10pm
I have had the 3002 for quite some time and it’s great! But it’ll just go in one ear and out the other to everyone if you compliment them, pointless trying LOL 
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2023 at 6:24pm
i'm certain all complements for these amps are being quietly noted by quite a few people..
luton_soundman View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2023 at 8:33pm

so I just ordered the CVR3302 that's a 2CH they say it's 3300x2@8ohm and claim that is 2ohm stable , will put it out on test and get back with results ,in the near future 

Are you going to use it on the 21s??
Sound Hire/Sales new/used equipment.
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Father-Francis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2023 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by luton_soundman luton_soundman wrote:

Are you going to use it on the 21s??
yes Boss since it's impossible to get K20 and the X4l will cost me both kidneys , we need to run 18 - 21" this summer , am getting three different amps, want to try them with 3x21" per ch if they a stable . then we'l buy more and only run them 4ohms . 
Have you tried the PD 21" yet ?
Music is the strongest form of magic.(+45 31879997)blakmanpro@gmail.com, foa@sweetboxaudio.dk
luton_soundman View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2023 at 11:04am
No i ended up selling to und other areas of the sound. But i'll still be messing with some soon enough Smile
Sound Hire/Sales new/used equipment.
levyte357- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2023 at 11:27am
Originally posted by Esc4pe Esc4pe wrote:

I have had the 3002 for quite some time and it’s great! But it’ll just go in one ear and out the other to everyone if you compliment them, pointless trying LOL 

Glad to hear you are enjoying your amps.

However not everyone makes the same demands on their sub amps, so even though your experience may be positive, doesn't mean someone running the amp, playing their music material, with their HPF setings, with their cabs. and different sub boost,  will have same experience.

I recently had +ve feedback, regarding Admark K30, from a crew using the amp, in same demanding manner, I would, so that is enough for me to look for K30 or AD42.

Edited by levyte357- - 12 April 2023 at 11:30am
Global Depopulation - Alive and Killing.
snowflake View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snowflake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2023 at 11:42am

did you go for the DSP option?
Esc4pe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Esc4pe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2023 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by levyte357- levyte357- wrote:

Originally posted by Esc4pe Esc4pe wrote:

Glad to hear you are enjoying your amps.

However not everyone makes the same demands on their sub amps, so even though your experience may be positive, doesn't mean someone running the amp, playing their music material, with their HPF setings, with their cabs. and different sub boost,  will have same experience.

I recently had +ve feedback, regarding Admark K30, from a crew using the amp, in same demanding manner, I would, so that is enough for me to look for K30 or AD42.

I do appreciate that. My HPF is set lower than a lot of scoops (30hz) but I do not boost anything other than a smidge at 40/45hz. Since had new amps so its job now is just running USB BPHs of which it can do 2 a side when asked to so it earned its keep like 2 years on

Edited by Esc4pe - 12 April 2023 at 5:34pm
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Father-Francis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2023 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by snowflake snowflake wrote:

did you go for the DSP option?
no DSP will still run our XTA's for DSP to be on the safe side , will maybe try the DSP one for an install later ,
al_x View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote al_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2023 at 5:11pm

Will be interesting to see a proper test of this amp. 
We have owned one for around a year. But as we only have two subs at the moment, have only used them at 8 ohms a side, never 4 or 2. 
I think if we ever have more than 4 drivers we will just buy another amp as they are fairly cheap, rather than go for 2 ohms. 

Edited by al_x - 16 April 2023 at 5:12pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>