Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Buying and Selling > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CVA 18" REFLEX/18" reflex cabs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CVA 18" REFLEX/18" reflex cabs
    Posted: 28 March 2023 at 4:02pm
Potentially after x4 unloaded or maybe x4 other  single 18" reflex cabs. Thanks

Edited by luton_soundman - 28 March 2023 at 7:19pm
Sound Hire/Sales new/used equipment.
Esc4pe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Esc4pe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2023 at 4:04pm
Got 2 you can have for pennies in Wellingborough.

Told they were part of Punjabi MC’s roadshow LOL
luton_soundman View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2023 at 4:09pm
Nice 1 mate inbox your number please. I'm only down the road in Luton 👍
teeth View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teeth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2023 at 11:23pm
got some B&C SUB18 - seem to be a very similar design
if that's of interest

not too far from you either
JohnnyB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2023 at 12:19pm
Got 2 x loaded CVA 18" subs in West Sussex. Little tatty but solid. Would rather sell loaded if they are of interest
csg View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2023 at 12:27pm
I don’t know if they are of interest but i have 4 x twin15” sub cabs ( tuned to 32hz) available empty, they are BB birch construction, have full powder coated grilles, pocket handles, twin NL4, t nutted for wheels and are sprayed in black line-x.

Being twin 15 with greater SD than a single 18 but in a similar size box they will win…

Im after £200 a box, in Luton

Edited by csg - 31 March 2023 at 8:06pm
“The fact is this is about identifying what we do best and finding more ways of doing less of it better”
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2023 at 12:56pm
look like kilomax in at least one of those pictured. i had some of these, came with pd1850s in them.
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2023 at 3:58pm
id prefer 15s but the reasons i was going for the cvas was because they are very cheap and always available, they'll give me enough height as im using for upper bass on top of my mini scoops. And have been offered some well priced 18s. But i do prefer the sound of 15s for upper bass but most of the cabs wont give me enough height and i cannot afford to have new ones built to my height requirements unfortunatly
FOO View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2023 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by csg csg wrote:

I don’t know if they are of interest but i have 4 x twin15” sub cabs ( tuned to 32hz) available empty, they are BB birch construction, have full powder coated grilles, pocket handles, twin NL4, t nutted for wheels and are sprayed in black line-x.

Being twin 15 with greater SD than a single 18 but in a similar size box they will win…

Im after £200 a box, in Luton

Are those based on the dual 15 push/pull from 18sound ? Great job there Smile
csg View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2023 at 10:28pm
Similar, the tuning is a little lower, but the original inspiration started with seeing that design a few years back. They are a nice one box sub/bass solution as they are quick like a 15” but with deep tuning more like the average 18”
“The fact is this is about identifying what we do best and finding more ways of doing less of it better”
smitske96 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smitske96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2023 at 10:24am
Originally posted by csg csg wrote:

Similar, the tuning is a little lower, but the original inspiration started with seeing that design a few years back. They are a nice one box sub/bass solution as they are quick like a 15” but with deep tuning more like the average 18”

Very cool! Any response pics from those?
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2023 at 10:37am
Originally posted by JohnnyB JohnnyB wrote:

Got 2 x loaded CVA 18" subs in West Sussex. Little tatty but solid. Would rather sell loaded if they are of interest
Sorry only interested in unloaded cabs. Have secured 4 now. Once i've made abit more room will be after another 4 very soon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>