Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Po rn Horns
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

if you were not limited by money

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jhodas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2008 at 10:52am
Is she a F1 driver? Coz S/he's definitley an ex F1 driver
Until the Lions have their own historians, tales of hunting will always glorify the hunter.
Jake_Fielder View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake_Fielder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2008 at 11:18am
yeah but they always go on about how he takes completely different lines around corners to the F1 drivers that they've had on the track...

I googled it a few months ago and theres some car forum where everyone recons there is between 3 and 5 stigs and they all swap, it would be difficult to keep the stigs identity secret if the same bloke kept dissapearing every time Top Gear were filming!
Mark James View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2008 at 3:22pm
apparently, and this is from someone who i doubt made a good guess but a mate rekons a while back it was mansel?????
me so horny me love you long throw
horn loaded for her pleasure
norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2008 at 6:05pm
The Stig has changed a few times over the years, due to his identity being uncovered (and in one case I think he died whilst driving elsewhere).

I doubt that it will be anyone of any age or fame, based on the old ones.  Why would Mansell or anyone of that ilk want to take a probably not too well paid job, doing what is ultimately a test drivers job?

Given that most of the old ones have come from this background (test drivers), wouldn't it be reasonable to assume its another test driver?

Quote could it be that tasty blonde that was driving the Transit van a few weeks ago.

Have you had an eye test recently?  If it's that german trout that did the Nordschlief in the transit the only true word in your statement is 'blonde'.
My laser stuff: Frikkin Lasers
norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2008 at 6:10pm
A little round up of all of the rumours going around...

most of the stuff about Mansell etc was mopst probably misdirection on the part of Clarkson and the producers, thus enhancing the interest in the show.
My laser stuff: Frikkin Lasers
Mark James View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2008 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by norty303 norty303 wrote:

A little round up of all of the rumours going around...

most of the stuff about Mansell etc was mopst probably misdirection on the part of Clarkson and the producers, thus enhancing the interest in the show.

wouldnt surprise me too be honest.
me so horny me love you long throw
horn loaded for her pleasure
SmokeyJoe View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmokeyJoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2008 at 1:44am
I rekon hes damon hill.

Edited by SmokeyJoe - 05 February 2008 at 1:45am
Laurence G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurence G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2008 at 1:47am
Originally posted by Jhodas Jhodas wrote:

If I wasn't  limited by money I'd have the speakerplans server moved to the server farm in central london and give it unlimited bandwidth, send mykey a pet komodo dragon in the post and build the best rig in the world. ever.Oh and I reckon the stig is Jackie Stewart.

As I love this forum so much, I'd be more than happy to put the forum on our servers and give you unlimited bandwidth. If bandwidth is causing you problems.

L
Formally know as PGWLE,
nickyburnell View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickyburnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 9:52pm
It's everything, not everythink!
Transient View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Transient Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2009 at 6:37pm
OK you lot now lets get this stig thing right. On several ocassions when I have been at the EM Acoustics factory lately and seen them filming each time the stig has been Ben Collins....still!!!!

Edited by Transient - 20 May 2009 at 6:37pm
Transient View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Transient Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2009 at 6:42pm
Oh and on the if you were not limited by money I would have Vienna Acoustics cutom making my drivers!!!!
mikey bear View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikey bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 11:37pm

if you were not limited by money

i would buy a 7'5 ton van, build 16 scoops, buy 16 1850's, fill my amp rack with ev p3000, have klark teknik make me a custom reggae preamp, pay stupid money for tunes on ebay that "shaka played", bribe a random soundman lots of dosh for his njd sfx box, buy a 1210 made from solid gold with platinum feet ... and then give poeple money to stop saying that even with all that stuff my sound still doesnt sound any better than the next mans OuchLOL  

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>