Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > HD 15 horn
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hd15 - my versioin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulronanqed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2015 at 9:44pm
Looks like Mr Venny has picked his game up well, in a very short time too, they look absolutely fantastic !

Did you manage to get any of these built Lev ?
Do your best and no one can ever call you.
ThunderLightSys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThunderLightSys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2018 at 11:29pm
Hi can anyone supply the sketch file for these again as the link and most of the photographs on this thread are long gone? Thinking of building these as I like the design for kick bins! 60- 140hz is perfect for me! I think 4:20 systems are building their own version of this and they look nice! Has anyone ever looked at the Fane 15" horn in relation to the hd15? I can see its a much longer horn and with more folds?! Cheers Tom

Edited by ThunderLightSys - 07 February 2018 at 11:32pm
toastyghost View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2018 at 12:32am
Originally posted by ThunderLightSys ThunderLightSys wrote:

Hi can anyone supply the sketch file for these again as the link and most of the photographs on this thread are long gone? Thinking of building these as I like the design for kick bins! 60- 140hz is perfect for me! I think 4:20 systems are building their own version of this and they look nice! Has anyone ever looked at the Fane 15" horn in relation to the hd15? I can see its a much longer horn and with more folds?! Cheers Tom

It's on www.speakerplans.com…
Risc_Terilia View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Risc_Terilia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2018 at 10:44am
Originally posted by toastyghost toastyghost wrote:

Originally posted by ThunderLightSys ThunderLightSys wrote:

It's on www.speakerplans.com���

LOL
ThunderLightSys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThunderLightSys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2018 at 7:30pm
Yeah I've seen the regular HD15 design I'm talking about Teunos sketch file on the thread I like the 2 flare design. I can probably get the dimensions from what few photos are left of Teunos design!
levyte357- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2018 at 1:34pm
I intend to get few of these built, for demo purposes.

Global Depopulation - Alive and Killing.
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2019 at 11:53am
Originally posted by levyte357- levyte357- wrote:

I intend to get few of these built, for demo purposes.

As Intended, they work really well with PD158.

They can be run from 60hz to 300hz (with smoothing EQ), and sound great.

Unfortunately my builder is over run with work, and waiting list runs till March!!!

So these are up for sale, now with Blue Castors at back, tested in unit only, not gigged.

Work with all standard HD15 drivers, can run downto 60hz, with strong quality drivers.

These are 500W x 600H, so perfect on sides for above most subs.

Edited by levyte357- - 23 January 2019 at 11:56am
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2019 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by paulronanqed paulronanqed wrote:

Looks like Mr Venny has picked his game up well, in a very short time too, they look absolutely fantastic !

Did you manage to get any of these built Lev ?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/113627390750
exilegrant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exilegrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2019 at 5:07pm
anyone got a copy of the sketchup file?
T-Bone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T-Bone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2020 at 4:08pm
Has anybody have modified the current plans for a higher response for this old design? Just curious making it taller or wider or even driver change like current neo offerings from say Eminence, Celestion, Fane, Faital and B&C. maybe 400-500Hz where I can put a big JBL 2360 2" horn for a double 215HD.Wink
BASS, how low can you go!
djeddie View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djeddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2020 at 7:00pm
Getting 400-500Hz from this style of cab isn't really gonna happen. I don't know of one design that doesn't 'honk' above 200.
Chas n Dave : it's like Drum and Bass but with beards.             E=mc² ±3dB
bob4 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2020 at 9:58am
Look knto mkb230 or other proper front loaded horns
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>