Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bose 802 service manual wanted

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
vicvolkl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vicvolkl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bose 802 service manual wanted
    Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:35pm
Hi,
I believe you need to click on the "insert Hyperlink" and type in the URL address of your document.  You should be able to post it then.  I need a copy of the schematic, as well.

Cheers,

Vic
simonjs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simonjs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 10:56am
Hi. I have a Bose Service manual PDF but don't know how to post it. Can you help, then i can send
simonjs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simonjs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 10:47am
Originally posted by electro electro wrote:

Apologies for reviving an old topic, I've trawled through the net and can't for the life of me find a service manual for a Bose 802 series II speaker, well not without having to pay a reasonable sum, If anyone happens to have a service guide PDF, and could send to to me, you'd be an absolute star!!
Many thanks in advance for the help!
-Dave

wayward91 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wayward91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2012 at 6:05pm
does anybody have the mk3 service book ? more or less for curiosity, i had a quick look in one and didn't see a fuse anywhere but i didn't completely open the cab, i just took a few drivers out. also , how do you completely open the cab?

Ortegasom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ortegasom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2012 at 5:00pm
Olá, você poderia me fornecer os manuais the Bose 802 em PDF ?
meu e-mail é ortegasom@yahoo.com.br
antecipadamente agradeço..
Drummersteve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drummersteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2010 at 2:11pm
Has anybody got a PDF of the service manual for Bose 802 MK1's cant find defiative wiring diagram anywhere and it's driving me maaaad!!! Any help appreciated cheers!!   

SimonVR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimonVR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2010 at 9:40am
I've just been doing some work on 802 SIIs, so sketched up the internal wiring. I haven't bothered showing all the connectors, they are just wired in parallel.

Drivers are located as viewed from the front of the cab.

Basically the drivers are wired in series with capacitors wired across groups of drivers. If either capacitor is not functioning the top-end response is affected.
ajdeeman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajdeeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2010 at 4:49pm
thanks for that will have a look into it
colint View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 9:38pm
I don't know if they still do it (it's been a while since I even looked at an 802) 
but Wembley loudspeakers used to do a rebuild service for the 802's including reconeing all the driver's for 200 quid a box? maybe worth a call?
Never criticise another man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Once you have, call him what you like, you're a mile away and you've got his shoes!
ajdeeman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajdeeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 9:15pm
hi dom just tried to click on the link for ther service man as im having alsorts of problems please may you email me the pdf

big thanks in advance

AJ

ajdeeman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajdeeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 9:09pm

Hi there please may you send me the 802 service manuals as i to have been having big problems with my beloved Bose mk11.

thanks in advance

AJ
electro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote electro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2009 at 12:54am
Dom, you absolute LEGEND! - Exactly what I'm looking for :D :D
So happy!!  I'm sure a crossover in one of my cabs was replaced by what looks like a piece of wood with some nails in it, so I can read up on what's supposed to be on the board now :)

THANKS!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>