Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Feedback Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone who's interested.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jhodas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2007 at 5:27pm
Hope she doesn't see this!
Until the Lions have their own historians, tales of hunting will always glorify the hunter.
jonaglon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonaglon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2007 at 1:57pm
Er, because of the main pic of the x1 upright on every page of the speakerplans site I'd always assumed that the x1 should go the way up you've got it at that gig, but after reading this post: http://www.speakerplans.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=676 it seems to say that to get the best out of an X1 it should be on it's side. Or have I misunderstood? All looks beautiful tho.
Jake_Fielder View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake_Fielder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2007 at 2:06pm
I think i read that if you have to put it 'upright' then you should put the port coming from the larger chamber closest to the ground.
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake_Fielder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2007 at 2:11pm
HansA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HansA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2007 at 9:24pm
Still haven't gotten over that girl. Still pretty. Your kit is even prettier than last time i saw it BTW? New pics or was i that drunk?

lesson learned: Beer makes girls pretty, sound systems ugly.
�*�o�O�o�*�*: HansA, The FUBAR sound technician :*�*�o�O�o�*�
roborg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2008 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by Jake_Fielder Jake_Fielder wrote:

I think i read that if you have to put it 'upright' then you should put the port coming from the larger chamber closest to the ground.

are you talking about the girl or the speaker here?  So she's already horn-loaded? Wink
What I cannot create, I do not understand
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake_Fielder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2008 at 11:31pm
Hahah i'd tune her port.... Ermm
Hugo Biermann View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hugo Biermann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2008 at 4:33am
f**kers!!!!Clap
www.aggressiveaudio.co.za
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake_Fielder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2008 at 9:30am
she could lower my 'extension'
Hugo Biermann View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hugo Biermann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2008 at 3:26am
Just don't tell us she could touch your knob[s] 
www.aggressiveaudio.co.za
Mark James View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2008 at 4:35am
yes sizzling tweeters!!!!
me so horny me love you long throw
horn loaded for her pleasure
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake_Fielder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2008 at 8:06am
i'd rear load her baffle ..... ? Confused
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>