Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Feedback Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone who's interested.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hugo Biermann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2008 at 10:29pm
run down the snake
www.aggressiveaudio.co.za
Strange Daze View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strange Daze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2008 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by Jake_Fielder Jake_Fielder wrote:

i'd rear load her baffle ..... ? Confused

(falls over laughing......).....

biotec View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote biotec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2008 at 4:44pm
here's a story that my girlfriend and I wrote for a friend:

"A funktion 1 infrasound bandpass sub went upstairs and began removing her horn extension and castor board. It heard the xta loud speaker management system calling the crown amp rack to bring him a new speakon connector. Always the gracious host and since the crown amp rack wasn't there, the bandpass sub took a connector from the moist toolbox.

She opened the door to the merc 709, intending to place the connector near the bulging wheel arches, so he could grab it when he came out. Instead she found the xta loud speaker management system, stark naked and wet, his flashing LED's and big soft black kettle flex powering up, a sight to behold. The bandpass sub could only imagine what his kettle flex looked like uncoiled, and the thought stirred her. Seeing her there, the bandpass sub didn't have long to wait. His flex unravelled and the LED's sprang to life. 

As she stared at the obvious assets, she was embarrassed. The xta didn't notice; he was too busy gazing at her supple horn mouth. She was horrified when she realized, in her haste to get him the connector, her castor board had some catches opened. Her firm bracing and glistening polyeurethane paint were fully exposed to this slender, sound splitting processing equipment...."

Trust a girl to start humanising sound equipment.
Mark James View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2008 at 10:48pm
fantastic.

did they all live happily ever after???

me so horny me love you long throw
horn loaded for her pleasure
da_audio_don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da_audio_don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2008 at 6:02pm
LOLLOLLOLLOLClapClapClapClap
WELL DONE!
meryoyo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meryoyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2011 at 9:17am
good story Embarrassed
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123