Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rubic Horn

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkmatter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 2:19pm
yeah sorry mate i realized that may have come across wrong so i changed it, realized we were both basically asking the same question!

"it took full strength to close one of these buggers, not a thumb and finger twist like those amp rack catch's

so my question isn't odd, because i'm thinking this Rubic bin will creat some diorrhoea moving frequencys"

im really interested to know how durable the catches and seals are. although i could understand if rog didn't want to go into too much detail, i don't expect them to do the R+D just so i can try and steal their knowledge lol. definitely food for thought though.
darkmatter View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkmatter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by mykey mykey wrote:

........on a choiropracter

LOL!

Either that or add 'Big man' to your rider. You turn up with the system and instead of saying "right, who runs the night" you say "right, hand over your big man".

Edited by darkmatter - 25 February 2008 at 2:21pm
mykey View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 2:25pm
we used the large heavy duty handle clamps you find on trucks, the kind of trucks that have the flap down sides and back

super strong indeed

Rog would have to use something like that internally though what with them not being flush
still great for barn doors though (flare extenders) 
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 2:33pm

JBL, if I know Rog they will be the v18 1200's

Its just they looked bigger than 18inch Mike,maybe my mince pies arnt as good anymore!
Be seeing you.
Mircea Bartic View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mircea Bartic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 2:36pm
JBL man

Rog is photoshopped in that imageWink
general manager & head designer at nexus-acoustics research
http://www.facebook.com/nexus.acoustics.research

Ex Nexus_3
tallmike View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 2:38pm
That's Notting Hill sorted then LOL
mykey View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by TONY.A.S.S. TONY.A.S.S. wrote:

Full marks to Rog. But if big stacks, size and low frequency does it for you, just make bigger and heavier cabs, ( with a good design of course). Small light weight stuff won't cut it. And be prepared to spend money.
think about it Tony....you could take out 8 scoops being the same size, Rog? or take out these 4 scoops and 4 extensionsWink

the extensions will be less weight than loaded scoops and I'm sure these will be allot more FUN than taking 8 scoops out Tongue 

Edited by mykey - 25 February 2008 at 2:40pm
mykey View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 3:22pm
was just thinking.....if Rog was wearing this same outfit in leytonstone high street or brixton! how long would it take before someone shouted  "OLD BILL"?? lol

mykey View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 3:23pm
3 SECONDS!! LOL
boycey View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boycey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 3:28pm

was just thinking.....if Rog was wearing this same outfit in leytonstone high street or brixton! how long would it take before someone shouted  "OLD BILL"?? lol

does the top have "LON" on the back???
the only thing more dangerous than a person who doesn't give a f**k is a person who gives a sh*t.
mykey View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 3:31pm
boycey!! you owe me a latte, i just spat it at the screen
darkmatter View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkmatter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 4:08pm
haha! baby-lon or ice ice-baby?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>