Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rubic Horn

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2009 at 5:02am
and the loudest clothes
Kaizen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kaizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2009 at 8:00am
Originally posted by subbass subbass wrote:

What happened to these then? They look plain rude ..

I'm sure Rog would set it loose if only he could find a midtop that didn't run away in shear terror!
jsg mashed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsg mashed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2009 at 7:42pm
Nice tweeters there Rog.

Would partner well with some bandpasses on sub...

[/QUOTE]
...because Good is Dumb.
pfly View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2009 at 7:49pm
jsg mashed still on the topic LOL
Waiting for the answer... Your old conversation held some really interesting things.
Lincoln1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lincoln1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2009 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by Rog Mogale Rog Mogale wrote:

Originally posted by Hi_Varu Hi_Varu wrote:

so,the plans for these monsters?
  I think this and the mismatch of source impeadance to load are responsible for the high number of driver failuers encountered.

This could possibly be down to the fact that when things are pumping you cannot really hear a 6th order driver suffereing from over-excursion easily, whereas non BP designs you can hear the nasty sounds and harmonics from a driver being driven excessively..

Also with reference to the firey discussion on here lately ( I'm new here) I'd like to say that part of this is all about passion. Without this there wouldnt be the achievements.
Pamela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pamela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2009 at 7:24am
hmm haha yeah nice colour of Rogs top!but y u seem quite sad buddy?
NCP222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCP222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2009 at 8:34am
Originally posted by mykey mykey wrote:

Originally posted by Rog Mogale Rog Mogale wrote:

http://www.cracked.com/article_15822_5-douchebag-behaviors-explained-by-science.html

Nice to see some of you got the joke.

@wafflesomd,

f**k off you c**t.

Please note that all the people in the above link about douchbags look american. Now that is funny.
1 Scotsman, 1 Ausi, and the rest are septic tanks....... Yanks!!

the word Douchbag comes from America I believe

we just use the word TWAT! which is a far better word LOL 

Wow... Wouldn't have expected this sort of thing in here. No wonder I got a cool reception. Thanks to those of you who did reply.
colinmono View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colinmono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2009 at 9:48am
Take no notice, Rog and mykey are a bit like Statler and Waldorf, not very PC. We're not actually all a bunch of racists.

Edited by colinmono - 27 August 2009 at 9:49am
Jake_Fielder View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake_Fielder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2009 at 10:14am
yeah, i dunno where that came from, that guy was just winding Rog up.
Other than that this is a damn good thread!

Welcome Bill! Hug
norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2009 at 12:32pm
That said, I had a quick look through your threads and couldn't really see what you meant about a cool reception.

Anyways... welcome!
My laser stuff: Frikkin Lasers
scottylaroq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottylaroq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2009 at 10:26pm
i have a confession.

Ever since ive read this thread, the idea of superhuge 2-part horns wont seem to leave my head, what if it were to be a regular front loaded horn hmm-mm-ahhh? or perish the thought, i giant ported infra-horn?

Rog, if youre listening, do you think that a 2 piece horn like you have made is within the realm of a DIY effort? Not saying that it would be as good, but do you think one could still make one of these in their garage and still end up with a pretty kickin sub?
norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2009 at 10:48pm
You mean something like this?
http://www.speakerstore.nl/constructions/17
My laser stuff: Frikkin Lasers
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617>