Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > New Projects Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

USB2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 272829
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:58pm
you nearly can...
tomschute View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomschute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2012 at 7:38pm
emailed - i'll resend.

Tom
Out to lunch... stableaudio@hotmail.co.uk
www.stableaudio.co.uk
Speaker Building Services
maxt21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maxt21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2013 at 4:36am
Would the RCF LF18G401 be a reasonable alternative to the neo version?
discosucks View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote discosucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:57am
This thread is all very interesting! 

lucasuk86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucasuk86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2015 at 10:50pm
I wish these plans got released

Can only dream...

Cry

JEB88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEB88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2018 at 6:45pm
I know absolutely nothing about speaker design... but is there anyway of getting these to play lower, ie drilling some port holes in?
Hemisphere View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hemisphere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2018 at 8:06pm
Yea - Stack lots of them. 

Drilling port holes in a horn is a bad idea.
Phase 1: Post on Speakerplans
Phase 2: ?????
Phase 3: Profit!
AR+LUNCHBOX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AR+LUNCHBOX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2020 at 3:20pm
Hey Davey,

My name is Johannes and I come from germany ! I am looking for a Horn cab for quite a while now and came up to this thread. I want to build a Dance system for mainly DubTechno, Techno and hard dance music. I really like the Design and the frequency response of your design but since it would be unbelievable pricey to get a cnc set shipped over to germany, can you maybe provide/sell me a License for four Cabinets with the plans? 
If not, what cabinet can you recommend in a stack of four for hard Techno music? Tops will be 12"1,4" reflex. 
I am looking forward to hear from you since the last answer is quite a while ago and would love to build the USB2's! Maybe the first four in Germany?Wink

Thanks alot - Johannes
PsykedAudio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PsykedAudio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2022 at 9:01pm
Hi Dave :)

I'm from Australia and have been loving your USB design! I have recently built your old usb1 but in single cabs (portable reasons for bush parties) with the celestion FTR18-4080FD and they bang!! I'm just wondering if your new design could make it over here? I run my own joinery/cabinet making business plus a small sound business (PsykedAuido) with 8 single USB1 cabs and 2 paraflex tops. I would love to help produce them over here for you with accordance to your patent T&C of course. 

Cheers,  Izaak šŸ¤™

Edited by PsykedAudio - 05 January 2022 at 9:27pm
Esc4pe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Esc4pe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2022 at 10:19am
Originally posted by PsykedAudio PsykedAudio wrote:

Hi Dave :)

I'm from Australia and have been loving your USB design! I have recently built your old usb1 but in single cabs (portable reasons for bush parties) with the celestion FTR18-4080FD and they bang!! I'm just wondering if your new design could make it over here? I run my own joinery/cabinet making business plus a small sound business (PsykedAuido) with 8 single USB1 cabs and 2 paraflex tops. I would love to help produce them over here for you with accordance to your patent T&C of course. 

Cheers,  Izaak šŸ¤™

Iā€™m sure it was handed over to Stable Audio and they produce them now, check their website for a contact number mate :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 272829