Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Speakerplans Buyers/Sellers feedback

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 109>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spesh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2008 at 6:27pm
Chris P......sold me two 1850 horns for 90 quid. They were absolutely fine. Nice bloke too.
Symmetry Soundsystem
B.P.Sound View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.P.Sound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2008 at 9:52am
SUPER HERO
MR ED
DAN SOUND
http://www.londoneventrentals.co.uk/ https://www.facebook.com/LondonEventRentals
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:32am
people who have bought from me,and paid promptly....appologies if i forget anyone.

Biotec
Charles V
Rensaab
Trev4u2nv
HMSS

all good. +
Be seeing you.
el chupacabra View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el chupacabra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 1:11pm
i have bought stuff from the very helpful:

billkeown
rockin
super-hero
tmal
and matt andrews

Smile
Strange Daze View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strange Daze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:05am

X-LOGIC and DAN COMPRESSION......both always VERY easy and professional to deal with. (both buying and selling)

:)
Bassaddict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bassaddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:34pm
I think this one goes without saying but 'Mr Mogale' himself for speakerplans.com and his contribution to the entertainments industry. Top drawClapClap
The only good system is a sound system.
Joe Average View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Average Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 7:09pm
John AKA ROBBO. Had a couple of dealings with this chap, be very careful, he always has somthing else that you need and could well end up walking away skint (as I did).
Despite this great deals had both times and I got a free cup of tea.
Top Johnny.
Robbo View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2008 at 8:59pm
All buyers below have been great customers--pay cash and collect promptly---all reccommended
James Folkes
chilli
CL systems
Tony Wilkes
Simo69
RENSAAB
Joe Average
vectif
Nutcracker
Marvin
Podman999
Hectorpatch

Apologies if I have missed anyone out.
Also had the usual ammount of penniless dreamers on here as well--You know who you are!!!
chilli View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chilli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2008 at 9:37pm
robbo's going to need to put his prices up, to cover all those cups of tea...
Money can't buy you happiness, but it can allow you to be miserable in comfort.
Joe Average View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Average Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2008 at 10:45pm
I'm now a penniless dreamer, thanks to you and your free cups of tea guise, you swine. Well worth the 200+ mile drive for an absolute steal, I will almost certainly be back for more.
Many thanks.
nickyburnell View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickyburnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2008 at 10:58pm
LevvyTe
Ears
BP Sounds
ccrismca07
frenzy

Edited by nickyburnell - 04 May 2008 at 11:00pm
It's everything, not everythink!
Robbo View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2008 at 11:06pm
Thanks for the compliments chaps---Its my mums fault really because every time she notices someone pull up outside, she puts the kettle on----bless her--she is 82 now and I am going to buy her a tea urn for her next birthday---cheers--John.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 109>