Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

<<:::::: Show off your Funktion-One ::::::>>

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 69>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AL'F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by 4D 4D wrote:

Cor strewth ! voice evacuation system or what

LOL  This is a central cluster of sound for a small ice hockey stadium.
mikey bear View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikey bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:53pm
that looks a bit nicer than the various hangs of ld plastic at our local rink.
4D View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:40pm

DMZ. "The bass was intense. Girls were literally running up to stand next to the subs"
Kevan W View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:46pm
I could only dream of owning funktion one kit like that Heart
4D View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by Kevan W Kevan W wrote:

I could only dream of owning funktion one kit like that Heart

Same here m8   live's in hope.. Tongue

DMZ. "The bass was intense. Girls were literally running up to stand next to the subs"
iand4403 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iand4403 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:35pm
Looks almost military
colint View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by 4D 4D wrote:

Is this not stuff from the up-tuned wok sorry Dome in Greenwich? 
Nice looking kit!
Never criticise another man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Once you have, call him what you like, you're a mile away and you've got his shoes!
jacethebase View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacethebase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:37pm
Yeah the Res 9's came out of the Dome A guy i used to work for had 12 of them from memory of which he has now sold. The rest i think went abroad i know theres 6 or more in Bristol.
www.wedding-production.co.uk

www.stage2sound.com
Soundboy20 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soundboy20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by jacethebase jacethebase wrote:

Yeah the Res 9's came out of the Dome A guy i used to work for had 12 of them from memory of which he has now sold. The rest i think went abroad i know theres 6 or more in Bristol.

Yep, apart from the load that I own, the rest are in bristol - oh and theres the handfull that share residence between the farm and space in ibiza.

Rex

Edited by Soundboy20 - 16 January 2011 at 10:52pm
RCH Audio Engineering www.rchaudioengineering.co.uk
VentureSound View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VentureSound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:36pm
New F1 Res 9 cardioid arrangement? 
charlieb999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlieb999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:56am
new to this site but looked at the show off pics some real boo boo configs on there ay!!! some have partly good config then they spoil it with ignorance!! think it gonna amusing on here. sure there must be some on here with good knowledge and/or experience but just hope I find them....ps tony andrews is not a god, demi god or even a good designer unless you of course mean on a visual basis
AUDIO HABIT View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUDIO HABIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:14am
Originally posted by charlieb999 charlieb999 wrote:

new to this site but looked at the show off pics some real boo boo configs on there ay!!! some have partly good config then they spoil it with ignorance!! think it gonna amusing on here. sure there must be some on here with good knowledge and/or experience but just hope I find them....ps tony andrews is not a god, demi god or even a good designer unless you of course mean on a visual basis

hahahaha good bye LOLLOL
https://www.facebook.com/fxstageproductions
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 69>