Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Scoops
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hog scoops, fantastic subs, but lets face it......
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hog scoops, fantastic subs, but lets face it......

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tweeter box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Jhodas Jhodas wrote:

put one of these on the grill, that will befuddle everyone! hehe

LOL
smithers View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smithers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by Autograff Autograff wrote:

Quite like the name myself
I was wondering earlier today about hogs , and quite fancy investing in some,how much do you reckon it costs for 4?Loaded/Unloaded 
cheers

to build 2 i used 5 sheets of ply
so 250 of your english pounds + screws and glue.
sKs01 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sKs01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 9:22pm
plus time for labour, akids should be around by the start of descember so you can hear for yourself if you like em auto, plus with another 4 the sheffield link ups could be quite ridiculous
You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself.
Father-Francis View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Father-Francis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Autograff Autograff wrote:

Quite like the name myself

I was wondering earlier today about hogs , and quite fancy investing in some,how much do you reckon it costs for 4?Loaded/Unloaded 

cheers

I´ve done 8 in Denmark for about 4000£ they sound wicked loaded with v18-1000
Music is the strongest form of magic.(+45 31879997)blakmanpro@gmail.com, foa@sweetboxaudio.dk
mykey View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2008 at 1:34am
4000 grand
you could have had 8 of something with a better name, and not got your hands dirty
Autograff View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Autograff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2008 at 4:25pm
Im looking for someone else to build them preferably 

Ill check Akid's when there done and then decide.
sKs01 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sKs01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2008 at 10:53pm
dubsub going that cheap these days Mikey?

You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself.
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Father-Francis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2008 at 8:27am
Originally posted by sKs01 sKs01 wrote:

dubsub going that cheap these days Mikey?

Maybe its not the dubsub, remember Mikey makes scoops too.
Music is the strongest form of magic.(+45 31879997)blakmanpro@gmail.com, foa@sweetboxaudio.dk
mykey View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2008 at 3:38pm
DubSub is a scoop
mykey View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2008 at 3:40pm
sKs01
what do you mean?
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Father-Francis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2008 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by mykey mykey wrote:

4000 grand
you could have had 8 of something with a better name, and not got your hands dirty

it don´t say dubsub maybe it´s the brute who knowsTongueTongueTongue
sKs01 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sKs01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2008 at 4:23pm
just thinking your trying to tempt me away from building hogs, if the price is right. with the time we've got available its worth looking into...

so, what cab you talking about mykey?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>