Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Behringer Ultradrive Problems Poll

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 30>
Poll Question: I own/have owned a DCX2496 Ultradrive and it was....
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
14 [4.46%]
11 [3.50%]
13 [4.14%]
184 [58.60%]
44 [14.01%]
48 [15.29%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2008 at 12:41pm
Just make it one poll but with the positive and negatives in two sperate sections and like you say, a max of one vote per member in each section---that should make it virtually idiot proof.
norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2008 at 12:44pm
Doesn't work like that i don't think Robbo.  I think its setup so that each poll is a distinct thread in its own right, with the option of having a discussion attached.
My laser stuff: Frikkin Lasers
soundsystemdan View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soundsystemdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2008 at 1:21pm
is it not possible to limit the votes, but to more than one? perhaps three? as I'm guessing most users will only have one or two units, so this will cover the majority.
kouack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kouack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2008 at 1:33pm
I have one older version and a newer one and no problem so far.
norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2008 at 1:42pm
Quote is it not possible to limit the votes

Nope, either you get one vote, or many, but no specific number option.
Timebomb View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timebomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2008 at 1:59pm
Could ask everyone who votes to post up how many they have and whats happerned to them?  That way we could see if the poll tallys with tpeoples comments?

Ive got 2, one new one old and never really had any problems, i did have a frying egg sound once ages ago breefly but it went away, i think it may be due to putting them in a rack above a hot amp.
James Secker          facebook.com/soundgearuk
James@soundgear.co.uk               www.soundgear.co.uk
spiffing View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiffing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2008 at 2:05pm
I've got one and had no problems with it.

1 thing I have wondered about though, when the gains are changed the LED meters seem un affected is this normal?

Cheers, Chris
Joe Grime View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Grime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2008 at 2:26pm
I have one that replaced my fried troublesome mk1 digidrive. No issues with the ultradrive or the ultracurve so far (12 months).
One vote from me
DJkg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJkg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2008 at 7:05pm
Had 1 unit that I sent out 4 times for the xover losing settings while DJing. They never figured out what happened. After the 4th time, I gave up. I am now using the Driverack PA, and even though it has less features as the ultradrive, i have never had any problems with my DRPA.
huw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2008 at 10:11pm
I have one.  It arrived with 2 faulty outputs.  Great quality control there....
Haven't got round to replacing it under warranty.  After reading this thread am quite tempted to have a play around inside with the ribbon connectors to see what happens....  
Bespoke View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bespoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2008 at 10:35pm
''frying egg sound'' Whats this ???????? Whats happens ? can it be fixed ? my mine were made on the 12/8/08 so says the units Ermm
norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2008 at 10:39pm
Think yours will be fine.  It seems as if the problem units were made quite a few years ago now
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 30>