Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

--= SHOW OFF YOUR LX RIG!!!!=--

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141516
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2014 at 5:45pm
Nice James. Incidentally, how did those big-ass FK1 hangs sound at Brixton? Suppose they couldn't be heard over the lampy coughing and hacking....
My laser stuff: Frikkin Lasers
James Tengo View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Tengo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2014 at 8:59pm
Sounded great for sub focus, fantastic for the reggae showcase and perfect for chris liebing. I still have some 30m lengths of really good quality cat 5 if you need them cough
eltron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eltron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2014 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by norty303 norty303 wrote:

Short test of my new Showtec Indigo 4600 that arrived today.
MSD250/2 type output, 3A current draw for all of them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M1uYuRo-a4

Now that it's been over a year, how would you rate these fixtures? Are you still running these and/or did you have any problems with them?
I remember reading on blue-room that there were problems with the light engine in the 4500's.

Sorry for the Offtopic!
norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2014 at 1:02pm
Quote Now that it's been over a year, how would you rate these fixtures? Are you still running these and/or did you have any problems with them?
I remember reading on blue-room that there were problems with the light engine in the 4500's.

Still running them, still happy with them, no issues to date.
norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2014 at 1:17pm
Seeing as I'm posting in the thread, here are a couple of shots from Noisily Festival earlier in July.

A total of 26W of RGB laser heads on the stage.

djgorey View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djgorey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2019 at 8:39am
I’m not sure of the best way to film my lighting but this is how it looked from my perspective last night. 4 x Chauvet Scan 305 IRC and 8 Chauvet Freedom Sticks. 

Gaffa tape is like the force in Star Wars - there's a dark side and a light side and it holds the universe together
4D View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2020 at 11:14pm

been having fun with light this last while.. my collection of light sculptures and old studio due fixtures is growing.  

six way audio system running kind of temple chants/chimes/choral noise generator  keep the peace garden vibe going on this.. 

Here if you do facebook an enterprising chap created a time lapse that quite fun.. 

Edited by 4D - 11 January 2020 at 7:09pm
DMZ. "The bass was intense. Girls were literally running up to stand next to the subs"
imageoven View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imageoven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2020 at 10:50am
Very nice
Keep pushing on, things are gonna get better.
Andylaser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andylaser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2020 at 6:23pm
Superb.
"music so loud, that if we move in next door to you; your lawn will die" - Lemmy
Origami View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Origami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2022 at 11:06am
Amazing. Stunning setup!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141516