Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Golden oldies
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ASS,Gauss,Martin,etc old brochures.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ali4994 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ali4994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ASS,Gauss,Martin,etc old brochures.
    Posted: 08 July 2020 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by CoryMaxwell CoryMaxwell wrote:

Hello, I am looking into the ASS side of audio and am wondering if you still have the images for the catalogue, I have some 21” ASS folded horns and would love to know a bit more about them.

Thanks in advance 🙂

The link to the brochures is literally above your reply
djeddie View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djeddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2020 at 9:27pm
One thing I can say about them is they're about 150Kg(+) each when loaded!

Tony (who was ASS, as in designed them) used to be on the forum.

If you go to Google and enter the following, as it's better than searching the forum... they've been mentioned quite a lot.

ass 21" horn site:forum.speakerplans.com
Chas n Dave : it's like Drum and Bass but with beards.             E=mc² ±3dB
CoryMaxwell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoryMaxwell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2020 at 3:22pm
Hello, I am looking into the ASS side of audio and am wondering if you still have the images for the catalogue, I have some 21” ASS folded horns and would love to know a bit more about them.

Thanks in advance 🙂
losiux View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote losiux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2020 at 6:46am
https://freespeakerplans.com/downloads
ali4994 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ali4994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2019 at 3:13am
Also keen to see the ASS brochures...
drazen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drazen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2019 at 10:03am
Cheers. Please can you post ass brochures again. Want to see something but linka not work anymore. Thanks
knet94 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knet94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2015 at 3:29pm
Hi Paul, I've got a rake of Fane ST5020s. Just so you know.
PauliePaul View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PauliePaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2015 at 1:37am
Originally posted by Robbo Robbo wrote:

I have four matching 12" ATC drivers here that came out of old SSE wedge monitors if they are any good to you mate--Still have the cabinets here somewhere as well if any use--also got some working Fane slot tweeters as well---Cheers--John.

Ok, cool. Which model ATC? If they are the PA75-234 STD's I may be interested. Also, the same goes for the Fane tweeters, if they are ST5020's i'll probably take them.

PM me some details/prices please.
Robbo View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2015 at 2:43pm
I have four matching 12" ATC drivers here that came out of old SSE wedge monitors if they are any good to you mate--Still have the cabinets here somewhere as well if any use--also got some working Fane slot tweeters as well---Cheers--John.

Edited by Robbo - 03 December 2015 at 2:45pm
PauliePaul View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PauliePaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2015 at 12:20am
Originally posted by Nachural Nachural wrote:

Does anyone remember the early SSE PA rig, the HB3?
I believe that there are a few examples still in use.

I've just bought two unloaded HB3 cabinets. They need a bit of cosmetic work, but considering they date from the early 80's, they are a still solid. The have a custom fibre glass 2x12" + 1x2" set up with the facility to add a pair of slot tweeters. Doubt I'll ever get my hands on any of the 2x15" SB3 sub cabinets that went with these, but still.

Question is now, do I reload them with the original drivers (ATC PA75 12's, Vitavox S6 comp and Fane ST's) or put modern lightweight components into them? They tipped the scales at 106kg each with the original bits in there.

Edit - spelling issues Embarrassed

Edited by PauliePaul - 04 December 2015 at 1:32am
jazomir View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazomir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2013 at 10:30am
Originally posted by PISSHEAD PISSHEAD wrote:

retro vintage modern hi-fi

Loads of misc. stuff posted in different months relating to audio.
Nice cabs, dodgy gussets!
For sidefills, can we have two enormous things of a type that might be venerated as Gods by the inhabitants of Easter Island, capable of reaching volumes that would make Beelzebub soil his pants.
PISSHEAD View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PISSHEAD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2013 at 10:09am

retro vintage modern hi-fi

Loads of misc. stuff posted in different months relating to audio.
The 'drunken master' strikes again.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>